Brewer FLEX 5801 Access Power Back Exam Table, Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet
Specialty Power Exam Table
CAL-133 Fire-Resistant Upholstery
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Adjustable powered back reduces strain on professional
- Convenient foot controls
- Return-to-chair feature activated by a single button
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint ergonomically positions staff close to patient
- Features pelvic tilt and drawer heater for OB/GYN, urology, and specialties
- Built-in 115 VAC hospital grade outlet
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density supportive upholstery for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
For a limited time, receive a free 11001 Exam Stool and 19100 Halogen Exam Light (a $567 value) with the purchase of any Brewer Access or Flex Power Exam Table. Just add all three items to the cart, then use code P17QM-POW at checkout!
The Brewer FLEX 5801 Access Power Back Exam Table with Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet is a powerful piece of equipment for medical professionals, providing an affordable, adaptable table with a compact footprint. Tax credits and deductions may be available for your facility to further reduce costs. The Examination Table's power lift is capable of lifting up to 700 lbs from a seated chair position to a raised, flat table position. The powered back and the foot controls prevent strain on the professional's back. The 18-inch low height is ideal for patient wheelchair transfers, while the 37-inch high height allows for convenient examinations and procedures. A single button can be used to return the FLEX table to its original chair position.
The 5801 FLEX Table is suited to OB/GYN, urology, and specialty facilities, with the inclusion of a pelvic tilt mechanism, a drawer/seat heater, and a built-in 115 VAC hospital-grade outlet for accessories. A SafeGlide™ leg rest extension comfortably supports patients' legs, with ergonomic exam stirrups available for extra versatility. For patient hygiene, an 18-inch table paper roll can be dispensed from a dispenser on the back. The front storage drawer of the Brewer FLEX Access Table can hold up to 6 table paper rolls, as well as general supplies and equipment. The Adjustable Exam Table is powered by a single detachable power cord.
Brewer's 5801 Power Exam Table is safe for patients, with low-voltage actuators and sensors on moving parts to prevent accidental injury. Personnel can use an anti-tamper power switch to disable all movement of the Brewer Table, ideal for preventing movement during examinations or procedures. The multi-density upholstery of the Examination tables is comfortable for patients and available in a variety of colors. Special upholstery colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery are also available. The Brewer Exam Table Upholstery is seamless and stain-resistant, making it easy to clean. FLEX Exam Tables are UL 60601-1 approved and constructed in compliance with ISO 13485:2003.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables is designed for users to customize and add to their table. Models are available with a pneumatic back and/or without the pelvic tilt, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available for the 5801 - See accessories below. The safety grab bars provide patients with a secure handhold and can be swiveled away for easy wheelchair transfers.
Brewer's Flex 5801Power Exam Table is proudly made in the USA.
|Front Storage Drawer Dimensions||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 x 48.8 x 9.7 cm)|
|Height Adjustment Range||18 to 37" (45.7 to 94 cm)|
|Leg Rest Extension Length||21" (53.3 cm)|
|Length||57 to 78" (144.8 to 198.1 cm)|
|Power||115V AC, 60 Hz, 6 Amps|
|Table Paper Capacity||Six 18 x 3" rolls|
|Upholstery Width||28" (71.1 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs (317 kg)|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.