Free Standard Shipping
Charder MS2500 Digital Handrail Scale
Digital Handrail Scale
- Capacity: 660 lbs (300 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Platform Size: 21.7 x 21.7 in (55 x 55 cm) LxW
- Weight capacity of 660 lb (330 kg)
- Ideal for patients needing extra support
- High capacity bariatric scale
- Non-slip platform for patient safety
- Long life, accurate load cell weighing technology
- Digital LCD display with auto-tare, hold, On/Zero/Off
- Unit conversion for lbs/kg
- BMI function uses weight and pre-measured height to determine body mass index
- Tare function accounts for chair, cane, clothes, etc.
- Hold function for locking weight measurement of moving patient
- Auto-off function selectable for 120, 180, or 240 seconds
- Wheels for ease mobility and storage
- Wide platform allows room for a chair to be placed on scale
- Powder-coated metal construction with curved grab bar
- Sturdy, durable die cast platform base
- Built-in level and adjustable feet for accurate weighing conditions
- R232 connectivity
- Powered by batteries (6 AAA not included) or AC adapter (included)
The Charder MS 2500 Digital Handrail Scale, featuring a capacity of 660 pounds (330 kilograms), is ideal for patients needing extra support, making it perfect for rehabilitation facilities as well as hospitals and clinics serving geriatric and bariatric patients. The MS2500 Digital Handrail Scale features a powder coated, metal construction with a curved grab bar designed to give the patient more stability. The Electronic Handrail Scale offers a wider, non-slip platform allowing enough room for a chair to be placed on the scale. Charder's MS2500 Handrail Scale has a wheeled base for easy mobility and storage.
The Digital Handrail Scale includes Unit Conversion, Auto-Tare, Hold, BMI, and On / Zero / Off features. To ensure the best conditions, the Electronic scale includes a built-in level and adjustable feet. The Charder 2500 Handrail Scale is powered by an AC adapter (included) or by 6 AAA batteries (not included). The Charder MS 2500 Digital Handrail Scale is ideal for professional use with its R232 connectivity and highly accurate loadcell technology.
|Capacity||660 lbs (300 kg)|
|Display Type||1" LCD|
|Graduation||0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||21.7" x 21.7" x 45.7" (55 x 55 x 116 cm) LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||21.7" x 21.7" x 2" (55 x 55 x 5 cm) LxWxH|
|Power||(6) AAA Batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included)|
|Weight||37.5 lbs (17 kg)|
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder USA warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.