Detecto apex® Digital Physician Scale with Mechanical Height Rod
Digital Column Scale with Stadiometer
with AC Adapter
with WiFi Connectivity and AC Adapter
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Weight capacity of 600 lbs (300 kg)
- Graduation of 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Mechanical height rod
- Hands-free weight measurement
- Measures weight without touching any buttons
- Instantly displays weight onscreen
- Conveniently displays measurements at eye level
- Bold digits for easy measurement visibility
- Weight displays in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg)
- Height displays in imperial (inches) or metric (cm)
- Measures height from 24" (60 cm) up to 86" (218 cm)
- StableSENSE® technology for accurate results
- Functions include: Power, Lock/Release, Zero, BMI
- Calculates BMI from height input and weight measurement
- Powered by AC adapter or 12 AA Batteries - See ACCESSORIES below for AC Adapter
- AC adapter (available with some models), batteries not included
- Current battery power level indicator
- Dual wheels allow for easy transport
- Bubble indicator helps locate level surfaces
- Durable base and column construction
- Removable plastic cover for easy cleaning and battery removal
- Extra-wide platform
- 2 RS232 serial ports and 1 micro USB-B port for PC connectivity
- HL7 IEEE 11073 compliant
- Optional Wi-Fi available for wireless EMR/EHR
- Some assembly required
- Proudly made in the USA
Detecto apex® Digital Physician Scales with Mechanical Height Rod are ideal for all doctor’s offices, medical clinics, and schools. The Digital Physician Scale has a weight capacity of 600 lbs (300 kg) with a graduation of 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg). The manual stadiometer can measure patient heights from 24" (60 cm) to 86" (218 cm). Detecto's StableSENSE® technology provides accurate results, even for patients who have difficulty remaining steady.
Users can easily see the eye-level display where results are shown in big bold digits and can be displayed in either imperial (lbs/inches) or metric (kg/cm) units. The Professional Medical Scale has several additional features including locking the displayed weight for extended periods of time as well as being zeroed right before weighing. The Detecto apex® can be powered by either an AC adapter (included with some models) or 12 AA batteries (not included). See ACCESSORIES Below for additional AC Adapters. When powered by batteries, the display on the Medical Scale features a battery level indicator which lets users know the remaining battery power level.
The Digital Scale has two rear wheels which allow for easy transporting. A bubble level indicator at the bottom of the durable column which helps users identify level surfaces. The base is extra-wide to meet the needs of bariatric patients and features a removable cover for easy cleaning and also provides access to the battery compartment. The Bariatric Scale features 1 USB-B port for connecting with PCs and is HL7 IEEE 11073 compliant. Detecto also offers additional connectivity upgrades for the apex® including Wi-FI Ethernet connectivity. The Apex® Digital Scale assembles easily out of the box without any additional tools.
Detecto apex® Scales are proudly made in the USA.
|Graduation||0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)|
|Height Range||24" (60 cm) up to 86" (218 cm)|
|Height/BMI (Digit Size)||4 digit, 0.4" (10 mm) high|
|Overall Dimensions||17" x 19.5" x 89.5" (43 x 49.5 x 227.3 cm LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||17" x 17" x 2.75" LxWxH|
|Weight||32 lbs (14 kg)|
|Weight (Digit Size)||5 digit, 0.75" (19 mm) high|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs (300 kg)|
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.