Dynarex Unna Boot Bandages
Unna Boot Bandages, Plain
Unna Boot Bandages, Calamine
- Roll Length: 10 yds
- For treatment of venous stasis leg ulcers, thrombophlebitis, lymphatic edema, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Soothing zinc oxide paste formula
- Stays softer longer
- Plain or with calamine
- Enhances patient comfort
- Unique knit construction allows for more uniform distribution of paste
- Individually poly-bagged bandages
- Finished edges
- Bandage will not fray into wound site
- HCPC code A6456
Unna boot bandage by Dynarex are for treatment of venous stasis leg ulcers, thrombophlebitis, lymphatic edema, sprains, strains and dislocations. These unna boot bandages contain a soothing zinc oxide paste formula. Dynarex unna boot bandages come plain or with calamine for added patient comfort. Unna boot bandage and most Dynarex medical supplies are sold single or in the case.
|Size||3" x 10 yds 4" x 10 yds Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Width||3" 4" Please select product options before viewing spec|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.