HR Sterile Lubricating Jelly
Lubricating Jelly Packets
Lubricating Jelly Tubes
- Latex Free
- Sterile, greaseless lubricating jelly
- Duals as ultrasound gel
- Great viscosity for better resolution
- Water soluble for quick, easy clean-up
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Alcohol free
- Latex free
- Chorhexidine free
- Dye free
- Fragrance free
- PEG free
- Salt free
- Kosher certified
- Holds six FDA Medical Device Class registrations
- Proudly made in the USA
201 and 203 Lubricating Jelly
- Mini flip-top cap for ease of use
- Convenient size preferred by doctors and nurses
205, 207, and 209 Lubricating Jelly
- Quick Tear design significantly reduces risk of contamination
- Directional Spout allows for application accuracy
- Strip Pack design promotes an organized working environment
- Ideal for use in a physician's office, surgery suite, or on a crash cart
Ideal For Use With:
- OBGYN procedures including PAP Smears
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasounds
- Urological procedures including catheterization
- Proctological procedures and exams
- Plastic surgery post-op recovery
- Laser procedures including laser hair removal
- Veterinary procedures and exams
HR Lubricating Jelly is a sterile, water soluble, and greaseless lubricant used by doctors and nurses. H-R Jelly is ideal for a variety of medical procedures and surgeries including OBGYN procedures, plastic surgery, and laser hair removal. The HR Medical Lubricant doubles as an ultrasound gel. HR Pharmaceuticals Jelly offers great viscosity for better resolution. The Lubricating Gel is non-toxic and hypoallergenic as well as PEG, chlorhexidine, latex, alcohol free, and Kosher certified. Unlike most lubricants that hold only one or two FDA registrations, HR Lubricating Jelly holds six FDA medical device class registrations making it the universal lubricant of choice for medical professionals.
HR Lubricating Jelly is available in One Shot™ single-use laminated foil packets in 4, 5, and 36 gram sizes, or in reusable flip-top tubes in 2 and 4 oz sizes. One Shot™ foil packs feature a quick-tear design and directional spout, and are designed to reduce the risk of cross contamination and cut down on waste. Flip-top tubes are available in 2 and 4 oz sizes, and are easy to open and close with one hand. Lubricating Jelly from HR is proudly made in the USA.
|Size||114 g / 4 oz 3 g 5 g 57 g / 2 oz 36 g / 1.25 oz Please select product options before viewing spec>|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.