MHC EasyTouch Safety Syringe Allergy Trays
1cc Allergy Syringes with Fixed Safety Needles, Tray
- Latex Free
- Ideal for allergy injections
- 1 cc (1 ml) syringe capacity
- Available with 26G (0.46 mm) x 3/8 in (9.5 mm) or 27G (0.41 mm) x 1/2 in (12.7 mm) needles
- After injection, needle is manually retracted inside barrel
- Needle is secured inside syringe barrel by locking ring
- Clinician's fingers remain behind the needle at all times
- No gap design allows plunger to advance to the zero line without activating the safety feature
- Safety feature is activated by pushing plunger through the zero line
- Easy to use
- Works like a conventional syringe
- Retractable needle and snap-off plunger reduce disposal costs
- Minimizes accidental needle sticks
- Allows for safe disposal
- Permanently attached needle
- Packaged in trays of 25 syringes to save time
- Clear polypropylene barrel construction
- Bold, easy to read 0.1 cc (ml) graduations
- Needles constructed from surgical steel
- Latex free
- Single use only
- Available in individual trays or case quantities
Retractable Safety Syringe Instructions
- Step 1: Push plunger down completely to engage safety feature
- Step 2: Pull plunger back to withdraw used needle into barrel and lock it into place
- Step 3: Break off plunger to safely trap used needle
MHC EasyTouch Safety Syringe Allergy Trays feature syringes with retractable safety needles to carefully and safely administer allergy injections. Allergy Trays save practitioners time by eliminating individual syringe packaging.
EasyTouch Syringes are easy to use and offer a simple three-step safety feature. To engage the safety feature after injection, first push the plunger down completely, then pull the plunger back to withdraw the used needle into the syringe barrel and secure it into place with MHC's patented locking ring. Finally, the syringe's plunger can be snapped off to trap the used needle in the barrel for safe disposal.
Syringes from MHC allow the safety feature to be activated without the clinician's hands and fingers going near the needle and feature a cap to prevent needle sticks prior to injection. MHC Allergy Syringes feature ultra-sharp 3/8 inch, 26 gauge or 1/2 inch, 27 gauge fixed needles for the most painless injection possible. Needles are crafted from surgical steel and barrels feature a strong, clear polypropylene construction.
Allergy Trays are packaged with 25 syringes per tray and available individually or in cases of 40 trays. Allergy syringes are latex free, sterile, and single-use only.
|Size||26 G x 3/8" 27 G x 1/2" Please select product options before viewing spec>|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.