Olympic Circumstraint Neonatal Immobilizer
Infant Procedural Positioner
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Dimensions: 25.25 x 13 x 3.5 in LxWxH
- Smaller compact shape
- Skull depression exposes scalp for IV's
- Fits most incubators or bassinets
- Ideal for circumcisions and other simple procedures
- Soft, simple Velcro® brand fasteners, press to fasten - peel to open
- Four-point restraint straps hold infant at elbows and knees
- Slot permits straps to slide, adjusting to infant length
- Comfortable molded shape elevates hips to present genitalia
- Hole for hanging compact, several nest neatly on shelf
- Lightweight and compact shape; easier to handle and store
- Made of durable plastic for years of rugged use
- Proudly made in the USA
The Olympic Circumstraint Neonatal Immobilizer is always a fast, easy means of immobilizing newborns for circumcision or other procedures. The Circumstraint Positioner fits inside a standard incubator or bassinet and can be hung or stacked for storage. The Olympic Pediatric Procedural Positioner is valuable when used for minor surgery, blood exchanges, catheterization, transfusions or infusions (including scalp IV's), or whenever immobilization is required for a neonatal procedure.
In less than 30 seconds, professionals can immobilize the infant securely in the correct position with the Circumstraint. The Neonatal Positioner works on the principle of positive 4-point restraint. Soft, wide Velcro® brand fastener straps encircle the infant's elbows and knees, preventing them from moving. The child is held safely and securely without danger of injury due to movement. The Olympic Circumstraint's comfortable contoured shape positions the infant with the hips elevated, presenting the genitalia. The platform between the infant's legs provides support for a circumcision clamp. Without pins, towels, plastic shells or the threat of strangulation, the Circumcision Board snugly and securely immobilizes the infant with the entire torso visible.
Olympic's Neonatal Immobilizer fits most infants with straps that slide longitudinally in slots to adapt to infant length. Generous Velcro® brand fastener closures adjust to limbs of any circumference. The Circumstraint's straps can be easily cleaned by laundering, autoclave sterilization, or pasteurization, while the body can be wiped down and cleaned with disinfectant.
The Olympic Circumstraint Immobilizer is proudly made in the USA.
|Dimensions||25.25" x 13" x 3.5" LxWxH|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Olympic Medical Return Policy
All sales are considered final. No returns are allowed on sterile products (Bili-Masks).
Other products may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- QuickMedical is called for a return authorization before the product is shipped back.
- The product is in the original carton.
- The product was purchased within the last 30 days.
- There is a minimum 20% restocking charge on all items accepted for return. We reserve the right to increase the restocking charge upon inspection of the returned product.
- You are responsible for all related shipping costs (both ways).
- You MUST provide QuickMedical's invoice number on the return paperwork. Credit will not be given without this information.