Olympic Medical Neonatal Immobilizer
Circumstraint Newborn Immobilizer
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Dimensions: 25.25 x 13 x 3.5 in LxWxH
- Smaller compact shape
- Skull depression exposes scalp for IV's
- Fits all incubators or bassinets
- Lightweight and compact shape; easier to handle and store
- Soft, simple Velcro® brand fasteners, press to fasten - peel to open
- Four-point restraint - straps hold infant at elbows and knees
- Slot permits straps to slide, adjusting to infant length
- Comfortable molded shape elevates hips, present genitalia
- Hole for hanging compact, several nest neatly on shelf
- Perfect for x-rays - minimizes movement, no artifacts
- Made of durable plastic for years of rugged use
The new Olympic Circumstraint is even more versatile and functional than the popular model purchased by over 11,000 hospitals throughout the world. The new, more compact Circumstraint, always a fast, easy means of immobilizing newborns for circumcision, fits inside a standard incubator or bassinet and is useful for a variety of additional procedures. Now Circumstraint is valuable when used for minor surgery, blood exchanges, catheterization, transfusions or infusions (including scalp IV's), or whenever immobilization is required for a neonatal procedure.
In less than 30 seconds, a nurse can immobilize the struggling infant securely in the correct position with Circumstraint. The immobilizer works on a proven principle of positive 4-point restraint. Soft wide Velcro® brand fastener straps encircle the infant's elbows and knees, depriving him/her of leverage. The child is held safely and securely without danger of escape. Circumstraint's comfortable contoured shape positions the infant, hips elevated, perfectly presenting the genitalia. The platform between the infant's legs provides support for a circumcision clamp. Without pins, towels, plastic shells or the threat of strangulation, Circumstraint snugly and securely immobilizes the infant with their entire torso visible.
More lightweight and compact than before, the new Circumstraint is only 25 1/4 x 13 x 3 1/2 inches and weighs less than two pounds. Always ready for immediate use, the Circumstraint has a hole for hanging in the OR or nursery. Several Circumstraints neatly stack nested on a shelf.
Circumstraint fits infants from 1800 grams to 4500 grams. The straps slide longitudinally in slots to adapt to infant length. Generous Velcro® brand fastener closures adjust to extremity circumference easily, merely press to fasten - peel apart to open.
Circumstraint maintains the high standards of nursery asepsis with minimum effort. Smooth, without cracks or crevices, Circumstraint is made of dense, non-absorbent plastic and wipes clean with any liquid disinfectant. The nylon Velcro® brand fastener straps are quick drying and may be laundered, steam or gas autoclaved or pasteurized.
Hospitals find Circumstraint highly cost effective. The Circumstraint permits a nurse to quickly immobilize an infant in the proper position, speeding procedures and saving valuable time for doctors. Exceptionally durable, Circumstraint gives long service, even with the heaviest use. Proven over many years, Circumstraint has become the infant immobilization standard for modern nurseries.
|Dimensions||25.25" x 13" x 3.5" LxWxH>|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Olympic Medical Return Policy
All sales are considered final. No returns are allowed on sterile products (Bili-Masks).
Other products may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- QuickMedical is called for a return authorization before the product is shipped back.
- The product is in the original carton.
- The product was purchased within the last 30 days.
- There is a minimum 20% restocking charge on all items accepted for return. We reserve the right to increase the restocking charge upon inspection of the returned product.
- You are responsible for all related shipping costs (both ways).
- You MUST provide QuickMedical's invoice number on the return paperwork. Credit will not be given without this information.