Pedia Pals CliniKit 600100 Pediatric Exam Kit
Pediatricians Exam Kit
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Cuff Size: Child
Pediatrician's Starter Kit Includes:
- 2 Benjamin Bear blood pressure kits: 1 Infant, 1 Child
- 1 Tiger or Lion stethoscope cover (stethoscope not included)
- 1 Jamaal Giraffe reflex hammer
- 4 Elly Elephant Nasal Syringes: 2 Pink, 2 Blue
- 1 Elly Elephant diagnostic otoscope attachment (otoscope not included)
- 1000 disposable otoscope tips: 500 - 2.5mm, 500 - 4.0mm
- 10 head circumference measuring tapes
- 5 Retractamals ID holders: Elephant, Chimp, Panda, White Cat, Dalmatian
- 3 stethoscope ID tags: Elephant, Chimp, Mouse
- 1 frog pen light
- 1 Pedia Pals duffle bag
- Proudly made in the USA
Creating a fun and comfortable environment for children is essential for a pleasant and productive doctors office visit. Pedia Pals has kid-friendly Exam Kits including important diagnostic tools and instrument accessories. The 600100 CliniKit Starter Pack includes a selection of Pedia Pals' most popular items for the pediatric office.
The 600100 Pediatric Kit inludes an infant- and a child-sized sphygmomanometer, a reflex hammer, two bulb syringes, ten head circumference measuring tapes, and a penlight for diagnostic examination purposes. The kit also includes a stethoscope cover, a diagnostic otoscope attachment and 1000 disposable tips, five ID card holders, and three stethoscope ID tags. See FEATURES Tab for more details.
The Pedia Pals CliniKit is proudly made in the USA.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25% (50% for tables).
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.