Progressive Dynamics Operating Room Warming Blanket
Lower Body Patient Warming Blanket
Box of 10
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Size: 44" x 42" LxW
- Convective warming system actively regulates patient's temperature
- For use with Life-Air 1000 blower, Call for blower leasing options
- Compatible with most blowers
- Blows warm air directly on patient for maximum comfort and protection
- Provides direct warmth to extremities allowing them to dilate
- Ideal for patient warming in EMS and PACU environments
- Conforms to the body for closer contact and even warming
- Easy access to patient, no flaps
- Reduces irritation to patient's skin
- Two-layer blanket system
- Top non-reflecting polyethylene film can be wiped off when spills occur
- Bottom non-woven polyester cloth absorbs fluid spills without damage
- Single-use, made of disposable and recyclable materials
- Slide resistant
- Ergonomically designed
- Non-linting, non-woven, spun-bound polyester fabric
- Flexible and soft
- Individually serialized for easy tracking and FDA compliance
- Latex and DEHP free
- Packaged 10 blankets per case
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Upper Body Warming Cover
- Designed to lay over the patient's arms and chest during lower body surgery
- Very low profile when inflated prevents interference with surgical procedures
- (PD1103) Two air entry ports for placement of heater and blower on either side of patient
- (PD1103L) Single air entry port located on left side of patient
Lower Body Warming Cover
- Designed to lay over lower portion of the patient's body during surgery
- Low profile and flexible when inflated prevents interference with surgical procedures
Full Body Warming Cover
- Designed to provide full body warming pre-surgery, during surgery, and in the recovery room
- Upper and lower access panels open and tape back for access to surgical site
- Panel can be closed and re-taped once surgery is complete
- Adult and pediatric sizes
Soft-Flex Operating Room Warming Blankets maintain a patient's ideal body temperature before surgery and after surgery in the recovery room. At these critical times, patients are more susceptible to hypothermia related complications which can dramatically impact their health and healing. The use of Operating Room Warming Blankets eliminates potentially lethal complications in patients such as surgical site infections, altered drug metabolism, impaired blood clotting, and cardiovascular issues. Hypothermia causes the extremities to become cold due to vascular constriction. Soft-Flex Warming Covers provide direct warmth to these extremities through a controlled convective warming process, allowing them to dilate. Warming Covers by Progressive Dynamics Medical are designed to maximize patient comfort, diminish anxiety, and greatly reduce the likelihood of hypothermia-related complications. Soft-Flex Warming Blankets are commonly found in EMS and PACU environments due to their efficient and effective ability to regulate patient temperature.
Progressive Dynamics Medical Operating Room Warming Blankets are two-layer patient warming systems made of a comfortable, slide-resistant polyester fabric. The top material is a non-reflecting polyethylene film that can be wiped off with no damage. The bottom layer of non-woven polyester cloth absorbs liquid spills without damage.
Pre-Surgical and Recovery Room Warming Blankets combined with a warm air blower are designed to be used with standard cotton blankets or surgical drapes. Progressive Dynamics Medical Patient Warming Blankets are compatible with most blowers. Call for leasing options with the Progressive Dynamics Life-Air 1000 blower. The blanket or drape is applied directly on top of the Soft-Flex Warming Cover. The fibers of the material trap the warmed air around the patient's body while still allowing the skin to breathe. The patented design of the covers eliminates flaps, allowing easy access to the patient for care or assessment without hindrance. The patient is enveloped in a comfortable, warm environment. Progressive Dynamics Warming Blankets come in a variety of styles.
The [b]Upper Body Surgical Warming Cover[/b] is designed to lie over a patient's arms and chest to maintain body temperature during lower body surgery. The Upper Body Soft-Flex Blanket is available in two options: with two air entry ports on either side or a single air entry port on the left side of the patient. Air entry ports allow placement of a heater or blower. The [b]Lower Body Surgical Warming Cover[/b] is designed to lie over the lower portion of the patient's body. Lower Body Soft-Flex Blankets pre-warm patients before surgery and keep them warm during surgery.
Progressive Dynamics Medical Patient Warming Blankets are also available in full body adult or pediatric sizes. The [b]Full Body Warming Cover[/b] is designed to provide full body warming pre-surgery, during surgery, or after surgery. Two access panels, upper and lower, can be opened and taped back allowing easy access to the surgical site. Once the surgical procedure is completed, panels can be closed and re-taped providing a warm cover for patients in the recovery room.
Progressive Dynamics Medical Soft-Flex Warming Blankets are packaged with 10 blankets per case. Each Warming Blanket is individually serialized for easy tracking and FDA compliance. PDM Soft-Flex Blankets are both latex and DEHP free. Progressive Dynamics Patient Warming Blankets are single-use items made of disposable and recyclable materials.
|Blower Compatibility||2" Hose Dia>|
|Full Body Dimensions, Inflated||69" x 35" (175 x 89 cm) LxW>|
|Full Body Dimensions, Uninflated||73" x 42" (185 x 107 cm) LxW>|
|Lower Body Dimensions, Inflated||39" x 35" (99 x 89 cm) LxW>|
|Lower Body Dimensions, Uninflated||44" x 42" (112 x 107 cm) LxW>|
|Pediatric Full Body Dimensions, Inflated||39" x 35" (99 x 89 cm) LxW>|
|Pediatric Full Body Dimensions, Uninflated||44" x 42" (112 x 107 cm) LxW>|
|Size||21" x 83" LxW 44" x 42" LxW 73" x 42" LxW>|
|Upper Body Dimensions, Inflated||18" x 77" (46 x 196 cm) LxW>|
|Upper Body Dimensions, Uninflated||21" x 83" (53 x 211 cm) LxW>|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.