CardioChek 995 PA Link Software 3.1
Cardiochek Connectivity Software
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Compact Disc Software with USB Cable Assembly
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Read Me First Card
- Data transfer of test results directly from CardioChek PA Monitor to computer
- Minimizes risk of transcription errors
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP
- Automated installation
- Auto-update downloads most current CardioChek Link software via the internet
- One-piece USB interface cable design for data transfer
- Supports English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian languages
- Instanly save, print, and copy results as text in spreadsheet application
CardioChek PA Software Version 3.1 is designed to transmit a variety of test results directly from a CardioChek PA device to a computer for analysis. Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, CardioChek Link Software's data transfer will automatically populate a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel with relevant information and test results. CardioChek results may be saved to the same spreadsheet time after time to supply aggregate data and analyze trends over extended periods of time. Once CardioChek data has been saved to a spreadsheet, the data may be formatted to display data mining and graphical representations. CardioChek PA Software includes 3.1 data transfer software on a compact disc as well as a cable to link the PA device with a computer.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.