Smart Caregiver FallGuard TL-2100G CordLess Alarm Monitor
Wireless Fall Detection Monitor
- Works wirelessly with CordLess sensor pads
- Tamper Proof - Caregiver Key Reset mode
- Works with 2 pads concurrently
- Alarm auto-resets when pressure is reapplied to pad
- Requires the use of CordLess pads, mats, and motion sensors (See above links)
- Can be used with two components at once
- Monitor works up to 20 ft away from components
- 433-NCA (ACCESSORIES Tab) allows use with 433-CMU and 433-EC (RELATED PRODUCTS)
- Can be mounted outside patient's room for a quieter resident environment
- Alert may be quiet or adjusted to any desired volume up to 90 decibels
- 3 tone options
- Highly visible alarm light
- Alarm automatically resets if pressure is returned to chair or bed pad
- Reset button can be deactivated with TamperProof mode, requiring magnetic caregiver key
- Monitor cannot be turned off, to prevent resident tampering
- Alarm notification if pad is disconnected or damaged
- Notifies caregiver when monitor is not in use
- Included soft boot cover protects against dropping
- Alerts staff audibly and visually when the battery is low
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter - See accessories below
The Smart Caregiver FallGuard TL-2100G CordLess Alarm Monitor is the most advanced monitor in the FallGuard line. The CordLess Monitor communicates wirelessly with CordLess Pads, Mats, and Motion Sensors. This eliminates tripping and entanglement hazards, and offers more flexibility in the placement of the components and monitors since there is no physical connection needed. The Fall Alarm can even be placed outside of the resident's room for a quieter in-room environment. The volume can also be turned off or adjusted up to 90 decibels in three different tones. The range from the FallGuard Monitor to components is 15 to 20 ft. A 433-NCA Nurse Call Adapter (See accessories below) can be used to relay the alarm signal from the Wireless Alarm Monitor to a 433-CMU or 433-EC Central Monitor (See related products below).
The Smart Caregiver Wireless Alarm can be programmed with two components at the same time (except two chair pads). In addition to an audible alarm, the TL-2100G features a bright alarm light that is visible down hallways. The Fall Alarm features two settings: Reset On and Caregiver Key On. In Reset mode, the Fall Monitor can be reset simply using the button, while in Caregiver Key mode, it can only be reset using the magnetic caregiver key, preventing tampering. There is no off switch, so residents cannot disable the Fall Detection Alarm. Chair and Bed Pad alarms will automatically reset if pressure is reapplied to the pad.
To aid the awareness of caregivers, the FallGuard Monitor features several notification alerts. If the Fall Detection Alarm has pads programmed to it, but they are not in use, an indicator light and chime will activate. Likewise, if the wireless signal to an alarm pad is lost, an alert will notify caregivers. A low battery indicator will turn on if the 3 AA batteries (not included) are running out. An AC adapter is available for purchase instead of batteries (See accessories below). The Smart Caregiver TL-2100G includes a protective boot cover to prevent drop damage. See link at top of page for money-saving bundled systems.
|Dimensions||1" x 3.5" x 4.5" (2.54 x 8.9 x 11.43 cm) DxWxH>|
|Maximum Volume||90 decibels>|
|Range||15 to 20 ft>|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Replacement Magnetic Caregiver Key
Steel Mounting Bracket for Head Boards and Bed Rails, for TL-02, TL-3100, TL-2000, and TL-2100 Series
Replacement Protective Boot Cover, for TL-2100 Series Monitors
Adjustable Mounting Bracket for Beds or Chairs, for TL-2100 Series Monitors
Steel Mounting Bracket for Wheelchairs, for TL-02, TL-3100, TL-2000, and TL-2100 Series
Tidy Toilet Pads, for TL-2100 and TL-3100 Series Monitors
Tidy Toilet Pad, for TL-2100 and TL-3100 Series Monitors
Two Call Button Paging System, for TL-2100 Series and TL-3100 Monitors
- Pager Tones: Alarm Clock or Door Bell
Nurse Call Adapter, for TL-2100 Series and TL-3100 Monitors
- Plugs into 433 nurse call port