ADC 5211V Veterinary Otoscope, 5211V-10541
- Light Source: 2.5 v
- Power: 2 C batteries
- Special Feature: Includes 3 varying size, reusable specula
- German 2.5V lamp for bright illumination
- Bayonet locking otoscope head
- Removable 4x magnifying lens
- Rheostat on/off switch
- Reusable autoclavable ear specula
- Autoclavable, polypropylene ear specula in sizes 4 mm, 5 mm and 7 mm
- Compact instrument measures just under 7 1/2 inches and weighs approximately 7 oz.
- Knurled brass handle with a satin finish
- Included is a zippered leatherette storage pouch to hold otoscope and included specula
- Powered by 2 C batteries (not included)
The ADC 5211V Veterinary Otoscope is an affordable otoscope that offers high quality optics and workmanship. The 5211V features a German 2.5v lamp for bright illumination, (model 5211-4. Replacement Lamps available - See accessories below.) a bayonet locking otoscope head, removable 4x magnifying lens, rheostatic on/off switch, autoclavable, polypropylene ear specula in sizes 4 mm, 5 mm and 7 mm. Additional features include the knurled brass handle with satin finish and included zippered leatherette storage pouch that holds the otoscope and included specula. The ADC Vet Otoscope is a compact instrument that measures just under 7 1/2 inches, weighs approximately 7 oz, is latex- free and is powered by 2 C batteries (not included).
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|