ADC Advantage™ Plus 6022N Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cuff Circumference: 8.7 - 16.5 in (22 - 42 cm)
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 4.25 x 3 in (171 x 108 x 76 mm) LxWxH
- Memory: Last 99 Readings for Two People
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressures, and pulse
- Smart logic technology to determine inflation level
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for more meaningful results
- Recalls last 99 readings with date and time stamp for two users
- Automatic inflation and deflation control increases ease and efficiency
- Soft extended range nylon D-bar cuff fits arm sizes from 8.7" - 16.5"
- LCD display
- Separate AM/PM readings to detect hypertension
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included) or optional AC adapter (not included - See accessories below)
- Optional PC Software - See accessories below
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- Latex free
- 6022N blood pressure monitor
- Adult cuff
- 4 AA batteries
- Storage case
- Instruction manual
ADC 6022N Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is an ideal solution for in-home or on-the-go blood pressure monitoring. The compact, lightweight digital blood pressure monitor allows convenient portability with its included soft carry case with an integrated cuff storage compartment and 4 AA Alkaline battery power. An optional AC adapter is also sold separately - See accessories below.
The ADC Advantage Plus offers a simple one step auto-inflation feature as well as automatic deflation for fast, effortless use. The ADC 6022N measures systolic and diastolic pressure as well as pulse and irregular heartbeat detection for superior cardiovascular monitoring. An automatic memory allows the 6022N Blood Pressure Monitor to store up to 99 readings for two users with date and time. For increased memory capacity, optional PC link software with a USB cable may be purchased to synchronize the blood pressure monitor with online personal health information databases - See accessories below to order.
Featuring an extra large digital display and oversized function buttons, the ADC Advantage Plus is easy to read and operate. Included with the 6022N is a soft, wide range nylon D-bar cuff which fits 8 to 16 inch arms. The latex-free 6022 Blood Pressure Monitor meets ANSI/AAMI SP 10 requirements and is manufactured by an ISO 9001 registered company.
|Adult Cuff Circumference||8.7 to 16.5" (22 to 42 cm)|
|Blood Pressure Measurement Accuracy||+/- 3 mmHg|
|Blood Pressure Measurement Graduation||1 mmHg|
|Blood Pressure Measurement Method||Oscillometric|
|Blood Pressure Measurement Range||0 to 299 mmHg|
|Blood Pressure Measurement Range, Systolic||30 to 280 mmHg|
|Blood Pressure Sensor||Capacitive|
|Dimensions||6.75" x 4.25" x 3" (171 x 108 x 76 mm) LxWxH|
|Memory Capacity||Last 99 Readings|
|Power||(4) AA Batteries (Included)|
|Pulse Rate Measurement Range||40 to 200 bpm|
|Weight||1.07 lbs (487 g)|
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.