ADC Multikuff 731/732 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Kits
Blood Pressure Kit with 3 Cuffs
Blood Pressure Kit with 4 Cuffs
- One-tube bladder with quick release luer slip connector
- 3 cuff model includes small adult, adult, and large adult cuffs
- 4 cuff model includes same as 3 cuff but in addition a child cuff
- Ambidextrous palm gauge with high impact casing and trigger valve
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Multi-pocketed durable black nylon zipper case
- Latex Free
Cuff Circumference Sizes - Limb Range
- Infant 3.5 - 5.5 inches (9 - 14 cm)
- Child 5.1 - 7.6 inches (13 - 19.5 cm)
- Adult 9 - 15.7 inches (23 - 40 cm)
- Large Adult 13.3 - 19.6 inches (34 - 50 cm)
The ADC Multikuf Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a compact multiple cuff kit available in either a three cuff model; ADC Multicuff 731, or a four cuff model; the ADC Multicuff 732. Each kit features a multi-pocketed, heavy duty, black nylon zipper case with an ambidextrous palm gauge and high impact casing and trigger valve.
Each mechanical ADC aneroid sphygmomanometer shares the same precision crafted, Japanese engineered movement optimized for each individual model to ensure consistent dependability. Each movement is heat treated and pre-aged to eliminate stretching. All ADC aneroids meet or exceed ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards.
The ADC 731 and 732 cuffs are available in the following limb size ranges: child 5.1 to 7.6 inches (13-19.5 cm), small adult 7.5 to 10.5 inches (19 -27 cm), adult 9 to 15.5 inches (23 -40 cm), large adult 13 to 19.5 inches (34 -50 cm).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The manufacturer offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service: Warranty service extends to the original retail purchaser only and commences with the date of delivery and lasts for as long as you own the product. This warranty shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper/inadequate maintenance and care.
30 Day Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.