ADC ProSphyg 760 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, Prints
- Latex Free
- Precision crafted 300 mmHg no-pin stop manometer with black baked enamel finish
- Nylon cuff with proprietary size guide marking system to prevent mis-cuffing
- RF molded inflation bladder withstands heavy use
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Leatherette black carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Meets or exceeds ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards
- Latex free
- Multiple choices of solid and print colors to choose from
Cuff Circumference Sizes - Limb Range
- Infant - 3.5 to 5.5 inches (9 -14 cm)
- Child - 5.1 to 7.6 inches (13-19.5 cm)
- Small Adult - 7.5 to 10.5 inches (19 -27 cm)
- Adult - 9 to 15 inches.5 (23 -40 cm)
- Large Adult - 13 to 19.5 inches (34 -50 cm)
- Thigh - 15.5 to 25.9 inches (40-66 cm)
The ADC ProSphyg 760 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, with 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer and RF molded inflation bladder provides day-in and day-out dependability. The ProSphyg 760 also includes a black leatherette carrying case with a durable nylon zipper. The ADC Sphyg meets or exceeds ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards for testing making it ideal for hospitals, clinics, and EMT's. The Aneroid Sphygs are available in solid colors or fun themed prints, see IMAGE tab.
The ADC 760 cuffs are available in the following limb size ranges: infant 3.5 to 5.5 inches (9 -14 cm), child 5.1 to 7.6 inches (13-19.5 cm), small adult 7.5 to 10.5 inches (19 -27 cm), adult 9 to 15.5 inches (23 -40 cm), large adult 13 to 19.5 inches (34 -50 cm), and thigh 15.5 to 25.9 inches (40-66 cm). The ADC Sphygmomanometer is assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA.
|Adult Cuff Circumference||9 to 15.5" (23 to 40 cm)|
|Child Cuff Circumference||5.1 to 7.6" (13 to 19.5 cm)|
|Small Adult Cuff Circumference||7.5 to 10.5" (19 to 27 cm)|
|Infant Cuff Circumference||3.5 to 5.5" (9 to 14 cm)|
|Thigh Cuff Circumference||15.5 to 25.9" (40 to 66 cm)|
|Large Adult Cuff Circumference||13 to 19.5" (34 to 50 cm)|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.