ADC 5211V Veterinary Otoscope
ADC Animal Otoscope
- Latex Free
- Light Source: 2.5 v
- Power: 2 C batteries
- Special Feature: Includes 3 varying size, reusable specula
- German 2.5V lamp for bright illumination
- Bayonet locking otoscope head
- Removable 4x magnifying lens
- Rheostat on/off switch
- Reusable autoclavable ear specula
- Autoclavable, polypropylene ear specula in sizes 4 mm, 5 mm and 7 mm
- Compact instrument measures just under 7 1/2 inches and weighs approximately 7 oz.
- Knurled brass handle with a satin finish
- Included is a zippered leatherette storage pouch to hold otoscope and included specula
- Powered by 2 C batteries (not included)
The ADC 5211V Veterinary Otoscope is an affordable otoscope that offers high quality optics and workmanship. The 5211V features a German 2.5v lamp for bright illumination, (model 5211-4. Replacement Lamps available - See accessories below.) a bayonet locking otoscope head, removable 4x magnifying lens, rheostatic on/off switch, autoclavable, polypropylene ear specula in sizes 4 mm, 5 mm and 7 mm. Additional features include the knurled brass handle with satin finish and included zippered leatherette storage pouch that holds the otoscope and included specula. The ADC Vet Otoscope is a compact instrument that measures just under 7 1/2 inches, weighs approximately 7 oz, is latex- free and is powered by 2 C batteries (not included).
|Ear Specula Sizes||4 mm, 5 mm, 7 mm|
|Power||(2) C Batteries (not Included)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.