ADC Adtemp™ 412 Digital Thermometer
- Measurement time: 60 seconds
- Memory: Last temperature recall
- Special feature: Low cost, digital, disposable thermometer
- Compact size - under 5 inches long, weighs just 14 grams
- Auto off function conserves battery life
- Stores last reading
- Audible alert when reading is done
- Reads in celsius and farenheit
- Water resistant
- Sheaths may be purchased separately
- Battery provides up to 2,500 measurements
- Integral storage case keeps thermometer sanitary
- Latex free
The ADC Adtemp I 412 Digital Thermometer is a very low cost, compact digital thermometer ideal for replacing mercury thermometers. Featuring an auto off function to conserve battery life the non-replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery can provide up to 2,500 measurements. Included in the ADC Adtemp I 412 Digital Thermometer is an intergral case to keep the instrument sanitary.
|Measurement Accuracy||0.2 ° F (0.1 ° C)|
|Measurement Range||90.0 to 109.9° F (32.0 to 43.9° C)|
|Measurement Units||Fahrenheit / Celsius|
|Memory||Last temperature recall|
|Response Time||40 sec Rectal, 60 sec Oral and 90 sec Underarm readings|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.