AirCast CryoCuff Compression Cuffs
- Combines cryotherapy and compression therapy to minimize swelling and pain
- Water cooler, pressurized ice water, and cuffs are made for specific body parts
- Cooler holds enough ice and water for 8 hours of cryotherapy
- Gravity controlled compression to promote proper circulation
- Cuffs are made of nylon and vinyl
The AirCast CryoCuff Compression Cuffs are ideal for rehabilitating sports injuries, soft tissue damage and strains. The CryoCuff Compression Cuff combines compression and cold therapy to maximize therapeutic benefits and minimize healing time.
Each cold therapy compression system includes a water cooler, CryoCuff, and connecting hose. Each system's CryoCuff is fitted to specific body parts for ease of use and comfort. AirCast CryoCuff Coolers hold enough ice and water for 8 hours of continuous cryotherapy.
CryoCuffs are offered standard with a gravity feed cooler (included). A continuous feed AutoChill electric pump is also available for purchase (See accessories below). The AutoChill Pump circulates ice cold water and pressurizes the cuff for gentle compression. AirCast CryoCuff Products are proudly made in the USA.