Brewer Design 2020 Traditional Dental Exam Stools, Standard Upholstery, with Casters
- Height Range: 18 - 24 in
- Stitched Upholstery
- Lead Time: 7 - 10 days Before Shipping
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Comfortable 4 inch thick round seat cushion
- Pneumatic adjustable height
- Powder coated aluminum base
- 5 poly-tread twin swivel caster wheels
- Choice of stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery
- Vacuum upholstery is formed to the stool for a seamless, air-tight design
- Aseptic backrest is seamless to prevent fluids from entering upholstery
- Models 2020B and 2020BV features a one inch thick backrest with aseptic shroud
- Model 2020G features glides instead of casters
- Proudly made in the USA
- B - Backrest
- G - Glides
- V - Vacuum Upholstery
Model Number Notations
Brewer Design 2020 Traditional Dental Exam Stools provide dentists with a comfortable 16 inch wide x 4 inch thick round seat cushion that has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. Operator Stools have pneumatic height adjustment allowing them to be raised from 18 - 24 inches (17 - 23 for the 2020G) for better positioning while performing exams and dental work. Dental Exam Stools are ideal for all dental offices, dental schools, and orthodontic clinics.
Dental Exam Stools have a powder coated aluminum base that is 24 inches in diameter and has 5 casters with polyurethane treads for easy maneuvering. Model 2020G has glides instead of casters. Dental Stools are available with a choice of stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery. Upholstery that is vacuum formed features a seamless, air tight fit for a premium look.
Models 2020B and 2020BV feature a one inch thick contoured backrest with aseptic shroud for added patient comfort. The aseptic shroud is seamless to prevent fluids such as cleaning solutions from entering the upholstery.
Brewer Design Dental Exam Stools are proudly made in the USA.
Brewer Design Stools are subject to a lead time of 7 - 10 business days before shipping.