Brewer-Design 9500 Premium Dental Chairs with Low Profile Backrest, Standard Upholstery, Base Model (18.5 to 24.5")
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Dynamic Motion seat strengthens back muscles and improves stamina
- Low-profile backrest wraps around body for comfortable support
- Backrest tilts and adjusts height independently of stool
- Seat features waterfall front to avoid pinching and circulation loss
- Supportive HybriGel™ Foam seat comfortably distributes weight
- Seat and backrest are synchronized for neutral posture and muscular health
- Pelvic tilt provides flexibility and comfort through a range of motion
- Height-adjustable in a choice of height ranges
- Three paddle controls provide a variety of adjustments
- Foot ring available on tallest model
- Available in standard or seamless upholstery with a variety of color options
- Five-caster base with hooded, dual-wheel casters
- Optional arms available in ACCESSORIES section - see below
- Proudly made in the USA
The Brewer-Design 9500 Premium Dental Chairs with Low Profile Backrest are designed to provide comfort, support, and flexibility to medical professionals who spend long periods of time seated, such as dentists. The 9500 Dental Stools feature highly-adjustable seat bases with weight capacities of 250 lbs. Brewer-Design's unique Dynamic Motion Technology features an adjustable, tilting, ergonomic seat, synchronized with an independently tilting backrest to strengthen the core and back muscles, improving the user's stamina. The 9500 Series Dental Chairs feature height-adjustable backrests and seats, in a choice of height ranges and an included foot ring on the tallest option.
Premium Ergonomic Stools feature waterfall seats made from HybriGel™ foam to comfortably distribute users' weight and to prevent the pinching and circulation loss of harder seat edges. The low-profile backrests of the 9500 Adjustable Stools wrap around the body to provide comfortable lumbar support. Three separate paddle levers control adjustments to the seat height, pelvic tilt, and back support movement, for a high degree of flexibility and comfort through most common ranges of motion. The Portable Dental Chairs move easily on a wide base with five hooded, dual-wheel casters featuring polyurethane tread.
These Adjustable Stools with Backrests are available in many upholstery colors, with a choice of standard or seamless upholstery. Stationary arms for the 9500 Premium Stools can be purchased separately - See ACCESSORIES below. Brewer-Design's Dental Operator Chairs are proudly made in the USA.