Flow Dental FV-54 / FV-53 Pediatric Intraoral X-Ray Film
- F Speed - Child Size 0
- High speed film requires half the exposure time of D Speed
- Reduces patient radiation exposure while producing high quality images
- Available in packets of one or two films
- Two films per packet provide additional copy of each x-ray
- Soft, flexible vinyl exterior for patient comfort
- Ideal for anterior, posterior, and bite-wing exams
- Compare to Kodak Insight
- Film can be processed manually or automatically
- Size 0 dimensions are 0.875 x 1.375 in (22 x 35 mm)
- Pedo Pak contains 100 films/box, 50 boxes/case (5,000 films)
- Pedo Twin Pak contains 100 films/box, 12 boxes/case (1,200 packets w/ 2,400 films)
- Proudly made in the USA
Flow Dental FV-54 / FV-53 Pediatric Intraoral X-Ray Film, Vinyl, is a quality F Speed dental x-ray film packaged in thin, flexible, and soft vinyl packets to protect film and enhance patient comfort during exams. Flow Xpress F Speed Film is specially designed to reduce radiation exposure while providing excellent image contrast and resolution and requires approximately half the exposure time of D Speed film.
Each Flow Dental film packet contains films sandwiched between black paper and lead foil. The film is embossed with a dot and packets are color coded to indicate speed type and to ensure the correct side of the film is placed in the tube.
Pediatric Dental X-Ray Film is available in standard size 0 and is ideal for anterior, posterior, and bite-wing x-ray exams. FV-54/FV-53 F Speed X-Ray Film is similar to Kodak Insight film and may be processed manually or automatically. Intraoral Child X-Ray Film is available in two packaging options: single or double film packets. The Pedo Pak is available in cases of 5,000 films packaged in 50 boxes of 100. The Twin F Pedo Pak offers an additional film per packet for a second copy of each x-ray and is available in cases of 1,200 double film packs packaged in 12 boxes of 100. Flow Dental X-Ray Film is proudly made in the USA.