Flow Dental FV-58 Adult Single Intraoral X-Ray Film
- F Speed - Adult Size 2
- High speed film requires half the exposure time of D Speed
- Reduces patient radiation exposure while producing high quality images
- Single film per vinyl packet
- Soft, flexible vinyl exterior for patient comfort
- Ideal for anterior, posterior, and bite-wing exams
- Compare to Kodak Insight
- Film can be processed manually or automatically
- Size 2 dimensions are 1.25 x 1.625 in (31 x 41 mm)
- Econo Pak contains 150 films/sleeve, 4 sleeves/box, 12 boxes/case (total of 7,200 films)
- Fresh Pak contains 100 films/box, 50 boxes/case (total of 5,000 films)
- Value Pak contains 150 films/box, 50 boxes/case (total of 7,500 films)
- Proudly made in the USA
Flow Dental FV-58 Adult Single Intraoral X-Ray Film, Vinyl, is a quality F Speed dental x-ray film packaged in thin, flexible, and soft vinyl packets to protect film and enhance patient comfort during exams. Flow Xpress F Speed Film is specially designed to reduce radiation exposure while providing excellent image contrast and resolution and requires approximately half the exposure time of D Speed film.
Each Flow Dental film packet contains films sandwiched between black paper and lead foil. The film is embossed with a dot and packets are color coded to indicate speed type and to ensure the correct side of the film is placed in the tube.
Adult Dental X-Ray Film is available in standard size 2 and is ideal for anterior, posterior, and bite-wing x-ray exams. FV-58 F Speed X-Ray Film is similar to Kodak Insight film and may be processed manually or automatically. Intraoral Adult X-Ray Film is available in three packaging options: the Econo Pak (case of 7,200 films packaged in 12 boxes of 600), Fresh Pak (case of 5,000 films packaged in 50 boxes of 100), and Value Pak (case of 7,500 films packaged in 50 boxes of 150). Flow Dental X-Ray Film is proudly made in the USA.