Core Products LSB-7000 Corfit Back Support Belt
- Helps prevent and relieve lower back pain while reducing stress
- Provides lumbosacral stabilization
- Durable construction
- Available in multiple sizes for a better proportioned fit
- Upward and inward pressure supports weakened or stretched abdominal muscles
- Limits muscle and ligament motion to help improve posture
- Plush elastic back panel
- Flexible posterior stays
- Double side pulls are adjust for customized compression
- Durable front panel with hook and loop closure for additional support
- Wicking material keeps users cool by drawing moisture away
- CoreEdge® Finish around the top and bottom
- Proudly made in the USA
Core Products LSB-7000 Corfit Back Support Belt is perfect for relieving stress and pain in the lower back. Corfit Lumbosacral Support Belts are available in multiple sizes and feature a patented fitting system which allows the belts to be proportionally sized for better support and stabilization of the lumbosacral region. The durable Lumbosacral Support creates an upward and inward pressure to support weakened or stretched abdominal muscles while reducing stress on the lower back. By limiting the motion of muscles and ligaments, the Lumbosacral Belt Support is able to help improve posture.
The Lumbosacral Back Support has a plush elastic back panel with flexible posterior stays. Adjustable double side pulls allow users to customize their level of compression while a durable front panel with a hook and loop closure helps provide additional support. Wicking material helps draw moisture away to keep users cool while a CoreEdge® finish prevents binding and irritation. To determine which size is right, measure the circumference around the hips.
Core Products Corfit Back Support Belts are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Core Products International, Inc|