ADC Advantage Plus 6022N Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
At a glance: Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse. British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy. Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension.
- Cuff Circumference: 8.7 - 16.5 in (22 - 42 cm)
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 4.25 x 3 in (171 x 108 x 76 mm) LxWxH
- Memory: Last 99 Readings for Two People
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressures, and pulse
- Smart logic technology to determine inflation level
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for more meaningful results
- Recalls last 99 readings with date and time stamp for two users
- Automatic inflation and deflation control increases ease and efficiency
- Soft extended range nylon D-bar cuff fits arm sizes from 8.7" - 16.5"
- LCD display
- Separate AM/PM readings to detect hypertension
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included) or optional AC adapter (not included - See accessories below)
- Optional PC Software - See accessories below
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- Latex free
- 6022N blood pressure monitor
- Adult cuff
- 4 AA batteries
- Storage case
- Instruction manual
ADC 6022N Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is an ideal solution for in-home or on-the-go blood pressure monitoring. The compact, lightweight digital blood pressure monitor allows convenient portability with its included soft carry case with an integrated cuff storage compartment and 4 AA Alkaline battery power. An optional AC adapter is also sold separately - See accessories below.
The ADC Advantage Plus offers a simple one step auto-inflation feature as well as automatic deflation for fast, effortless use. The ADC 6022N measures systolic and diastolic pressure as well as pulse and irregular heartbeat detection for superior cardiovascular monitoring. An automatic memory allows the 6022N Blood Pressure Monitor to store up to 99 readings for two users with date and time. For increased memory capacity, optional PC link software with a USB cable may be purchased to synchronize the blood pressure monitor with online personal health information databases - See accessories below to order.
Featuring an extra large digital display and oversized function buttons, the ADC Advantage Plus is easy to read and operate. Included with the 6022N is a soft, wide range nylon D-bar cuff which fits 8 to 16 inch arms. The latex-free 6022 Blood Pressure Monitor meets ANSI/AAMI SP 10 requirements and is manufactured by an ISO 9001 registered company.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Country of Origin||US|