Welch Allyn RPM-SCALE100 Home Scale
Includes: Carpet feet (4), 4 Alkaline AAA batteries.
Used as a standalone device or in conjunction with the Welch Allyn Home App. May also be integrated into third-party Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solutions.
- No-slip surface
- Two-year warranty Accurate measurement using four load cells
- Easily powered by four AAA alkaline batteries
- High capacity: 441 lb (200 kg) for use across a wide range of patients
- Free smart device app allows patients to monitor and track readings
- Sense-on technology turns on when patient first steps on scale
- Wider scale footprint for enhanced patient comfort
From a trusted name in vital signs monitoring comes the Welch Allyn Home Scale. Sense-on technology allows for the capture of accurate measurements with ease. Simply step on the scale and the large LCD screen will clearly display weight results. The scale's sleek and durable design includes a built-in carrying handle, and it connects wirelessly to the free app using Bluetooth® 4.0 technology to monitor and track progress. By participating in the Welch Allyn Home Hypertension Program, home readings can be automatically transmitted from the paired device, through the app for physician review. This "home to office" connectivity makes taking and sending readings easier than ever.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||14.1" (W) x 16.1" (L) x 1.3" (H)|
|Capacity||441 lbs. (200 kg)|
|Includes||Carpet feet (4), 4 Alkaline AAA batteries.|