Gendron Bariatric Wheeled Shower Commode Chair
- Weight capacity of 750 lbs
- Tensioning back straps for better user positioning
- Back upholstery is mildew and bacteria resistant
- Water passes through the back upholstery
- Removable arm rests
- Removable foot rests
- Removable commode pail
- Two rear locking casters
- Constructed from powder coated stainless steel
- Steel is rust resistant
- Full width push handle at the back
- Choice of 26" or 28" seat width
- Proudly made in the USA
Gendron Bariatric Wheeled Shower Commode Chair has a weight capacity of 750 lbs. The Commode features a heavy duty, rigid, rust resistant stainless steel frame with a powder coat finish, ideal for hospitals, long term patient care facilities, nursing homes and more. The back upholstery is resistant to mildew and bacteria with water being able to pass right through. Tensioning back straps at the rear of the upholstery allow for better patient positioning. ' The Wheel Shower Commode Chair offers removable arms for unobstructed transfer and removable foot rests. The commode pail is also removable and can be removed from the rear. Gendron Shower Chairs feature a set of 4 caster wheels with the two rear locking casters and full width push bar at the back. Gendron Shower Commodes are available in 26" and 28" seat widths and are proudly made in the USA.
See accessories below for more options.