Brewer 5001 Access Exam Table, Pelvic Tilt, Drawer Heater, Base Model-CESS-798507-00001 - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us.
- with Pelvic Tilt and Drawer Warmer
- Standard Table Colors
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs
- 5 degree pelvic tilt and 60-watt drawer heater in front top drawer
- Four-leg patient step design for stability
- Standard 8 inch step rise
- Patient step is fully adjustable, tucks away easily
- Simple pneumatic backrest for easy patient positioning
- Large, spacious surface area
- Pass through side drawers accessible from right or left side
- Drawer stops allow drawer to open from only one side if desired
- One table fits every exam room configuration
- Easy to clean seamless upholstery
- Leg extension and adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Plastic debris tray
- Outlets can be reversed from right to left side
- Storage for up to 6 additional table paper rolls
- Stainless steel treatment pan available - See accessories below
- Variety of colors in different upholstery types
- Powered by 120VAC hospital-grade duplex electrical outlets
- UL listed, CSA listed
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Brewer 5001 Access Exam Table is designed to make your days easier and your patients more comfortable with its step, storage and versatility. Brewer 5001 Access Exam Tables are designed with an adjustable backrest for patient comfort. Brewer Exam Tables have a weight capacity of 500 pounds under normal use.
The Brewer 5001 features a 5 degree pelvic tilt and 60-watt drawer heater in the front top drawer. The hospital-grade duplex electrical outlets easily switch from left to right. Access Exam Tables conveniently have abundant storage space with four spacious drawers including the back drawers which pass through to the right or left for easy access. With the included drawer stops, drawers may be opened from only one side If desired.
The Brewer Access 5001 Exam Table also can store an additional six table paper rolls under the upholstery. Access Exam Tables by Brewer conveniently accept 21 x 3.5 inch and 18 x 3.5 inch table paper rolls. The Brewer 5001 Access features a fully adjustable, 8 inch step rise making it easy for patients to get on and off the exam table. The large patient step has a stable, 4-leg base and tucks away easily. The simple pneumatic lift backrest allows easy patient positioning. The Brewer 5001 is available in a variety of colors, see above options. A stainless steel treatment pan is available for purchase separately - see Accessories listed below.