Hausmann 4790 Powermatic Echo-Scan Imaging Table
- Weight capacity is 400 lbs
- Designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair access
- Two direct-drive synchronized satin aluminum lift mechanisms
- Power height adjustment from 20 in wheelchair height to 29 in high
- Hands-free foot control
- 3 in High-density urethane foam top
- Drop-away section on durable piano hinge
- Sliding latch activates drop-away section
- Hospital grade plug
- UL Listed
- 110V, 60 Hz, 2.8 Amps
- Optional table safety strap, headrest, paper dispenser/cutter, and pillow - See accessories below
- Available with Pro-FORM or Comfort PLUS Vinyl Colors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Upholstery: 17 Standard Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
- Comfort PLUS Vinyls have softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use
The Hausmann 4790 Powermatic Echo-Scan Imaging Table is ideal for echo cardiologists seeking a high-quality, easily accessible echocardiograph table with the renowned comfort and convenience of a Hausmann table. Designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) allowing easy wheelchair access, the 4790 is ideal for specialists and patients alike. The 4790 Powermatic Echo-Scan Table's 400 lb weight capacity manifests its engineered durability and adaptability to patients of varying sizes.
The Hausmann Imaging Table features two direct-drive, synchronized, satin aluminum, power lift mechanisms to easily raise or lower the table from an ideal wheelchair height of 20 in to 29 in. The 4790 Imaging Table's power lift mechanisms are controlled by Hausmann's convenient hands-free, foot controlled pedal allowing for effortless height adjustment.
The Hausmann Powermatic Echo-Scan Table features a 3 in high-density, urethane foam top available in any selection of Hausmann's 17 different vinyl colors including 8 comfort PLUS Vinyl color options and 9 Pro-FORM Vinyl color choices. Comfort PLUS Vinyl offers a softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use, whereas Pro-FORM Vinyl offers a firm, yet comfortable feel for enhanced durability.
The 4790 comes standard with a drop away section on a durable piano hinge, activated by a sliding latch to release the drop away section. The Hausmann 4790 Imaging Table uses a hospital grade power plug and cord, listed by UL to certify its safety at 110 volts, 60 Hz and 2.8 amps. The Power Imaging Table offers optional accessories such as a table safety strap, adjustable headrest, paper dispenser/cutter, and pillow. See accessories below for more information on these available options.
Hausmann Industries is focused on promoting a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process by use of solar energy, specialized recycling programs, and additional efforts to conserve paper and energy. Dedicated to domestic manufacturing, Hausmann Industries has supplied USA made products since 1955 and is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment.
|Dimensions||76" (L) x 27" (W) x 20" - 29" (H)|