Brewer FLEX 5701 Access Pneumatic Back Exam Table, Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet, Standard Upholstery
Quick features: unmatched ergonomic patient access, industry leading 700lb weight capacity, easy, safe and more independent patient movement, multiple options to suit your practicen, includes drawer heaters and pelvic tilt.
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Convenient foot controls
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint allows ergonomic caregiver positioning
- Manually-adjustable pneumatic back
- Features pelvic tilt and drawer heater for OB/GYN, urology, and specialties
- Built-in 115 VAC hospital grade outlet
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density supportive upholstery for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
Brewer's FLEX 5701 Access Pneumatic Back Exam Table with Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet is a simple, compact table that can be adapted to the needs of many facilities. Tax credits and deductions may be available to reduce costs. The compact base of the FLEX Table allows professionals to move closer to patients than with stadard tables. The powered, 18-37 inch lift of the Hospital Exam Table can lift patients weighing up to 700 lbs. The low height of 18 inches is ADA-compliant and ideal for transferring patients. The lift mechanism of the FLEX 5701 is activated by foot controls, with a manually-adjusted pneumatic back to convert the Exam Table from chair positions to a flat table.
Integrated into the 5701 Medical Table are a pelvic tilt mechanism and a heater for the drawer and seat, making it ideal for OB/GYN, urology, and other specialty facilities. Ergonomic stirrups can also be added for customization. Brewer has built a 115 VAC hospital grade outlet into the side of the FLEX Access Table for the convenient use of equipment and devices. A table paper dispenser on the back of the FLEX and a front storage drawer (hold 6 rolls) make it easy to use table paper for hygiene. 5701 Examination Tables feature seamless, stain-resistant upholstery that provides comfortable, multi-density support for your patients. A variety of standard upholstery colors are available, with the choice of additional colors or CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery at an additional charge.
The Adjustable Exam Table is extra safe for patients during use, with sensors in the moving parts to prevent injury during the table's operation. An anti-tamper switch can be used to power the 5701 off once in position, eliminating the risk of accidental movement. The actuators of the FLEX Access Examination Table operate safely with low voltage, powered by a single, detachable power cord. The FLEX Table by Brewer is UL 60601-1 approved and complies with ISO 13485:2003.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables features models with a powered back and/or without the pelvic tilt, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including ergonomic stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available - See accessories below. The grab bars provide a stable grab point for patients, and can be swung out for wheelchair transfers. A SafeGlide™ extending leg rest supports the patient's legs during exams and procedures.
The Brewer FLEX is proudly made in the USA.
|Length Range||57" - 78"|
|Power or Manual Back||Pneumatic|
|Power Source||115VAC, 60Hz, 6.0 amps max|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Height Range||18" - 37"|