Brewer 5800 FLEX Access Exam Table with Electric Back Adjustment
Quick features: unmatched ergonomic patient access, industry leading 700lb weight capacity, electrically powered back support, easy, safe and more independent patient movement, multiple options to suit your practice.
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Adjustable powered back reduces strain on professional
- Convenient foot controls
- Return-to-chair feature activated by a single button
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint allows ergonomic access to patients for exam
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density upholstery support for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
Brewer FLEX 5800 Access Power Back Exam Table is a fully electric table with a 700 lb weight capacity. The FLEX is more economical and features a smaller footprint than most power exam tables, allowing caregivers to comfortably get close to paitnet for exams and procedures. There are available tax credits and deductions are available to reduce costs even further - see the DOWNLOADS Section above. The FLEX Table's powered lift and back are able to lift the table surface and change the 5800 from chair to table position with easy-to-use foot controls. An automatic return-to-chair feature puts the Exam Table back to its original position with a single button. The Compact Exam Table's low height of 18 inches is ADA-compliant and ideal for wheelchair transfers, while the maximum height of 37 inches is convenient for examinations and procedures.
A table paper dispenser on the back of the Brewer 5800 Access Table enables the use of 18-inch table paper rolls for hygiene. A front storage drawer can store up to 6 18-inch paper rolls, or other medical supplies and equipment. The upholstery on the Adjustable Exam Table is constructed without seams and is stain-resistant for easy cleaning. A variety of color options are available for the multi-density upholstery, with additional special color options and fire-resistant upholstery available.
Safety is a key concern of the Brewer Company, so the FLEX Table operates with low-voltage actuators, with sensors to reduce the risk of injury in moving parts. An anti-tamper power switch prevents the Medical Examination Table from moving outside of the caregiver's control. The 6800 is powered by a single, detachable power cord. Brewer's Flex Access is UL 6060-1 approved and complies with ISO 13485:2003.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables enables users to customize their table to fit their exact needs. Models are available with a pneumatic back and/or pelvic tilt, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including ergonomic stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available - See accessories below. Patients can use the grab bars to safely get on and off the table, or they can be folded away for wheelchair transfers. The 5800's slide-out SafeGlide™ leg extension provides support for the patients' legs and increases comfort.
The Brewer 5800 Exam Table is proudly made in the USA.
|Length Range||57" - 78"|
|Power or Manual Back||Power|
|Power Source||115VAC, 60Hz, 6.0 amps max|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Height Range||18" - 37"|