Brewer ASSIST 7000 Power Procedure Table
Quick features: 450 lb weight capacity, standard 3 year warranty, most technologically advanced, lowers to 19" for lateral patient transfer.
- Height range of 19 to 40 inches
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Easy-to-adjust three-point pivot headrest system
- Seamless, multi-layered upholstery
- Low height for easy wheelchair patient transfer
- Infinitely adjustable headrest and extendable footrest
- 18 in or 21 in paper dispenser
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Powered by 115 VAC with safety extra-low voltage
- Includes foot control
- Safety Release Actuators
- Safe extra low voltage actuators
- Optional hand pendant available - See accessories below
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
- UL - Plush Upholstery Colors
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
The Brewer Assist 7000 Power Procedure Exam Table is clearly the most technologically advanced power examination table available. Due to the low height capability, the patient is safely and easily laterally transferred. The 7000 Power Procedure Table is the most adaptable, and patient- friendly medical exam table on the market. In addition, the exam table lowers to 19 in, making wheelchair transfers and patient accessibility effortless.
The Brewer Assist 7000 Power Procedure Table supports more than any other at 450 pounds and features a full three-year warranty - the longest in the industry. All Brewer Company products are engineered to last. The Assist is user-friendly, extendable, adaptable, and warrants excellent weight bearing specifications. The comfortable, ergonomic upholstery has an easy to clean surface. The Brewer Assist has a convenient footrest design that extends 5 in. Combined with the Brewer Company's exclusive three-point pivot headrest system, the Assist Power Table makes procedures easier for the physician and more comfortable for the patient.
Brewer is pleased to announce that the Brewer 7000 Assist Table can now be equipped with patient grab bars (99497) - See accessories below. The benefits of adding grab bars to the Brewer Procedure Table include added patient security while table is raised or lowered, assisting the patient in repositioning and in rising from a lying position, facilitates in wheelchair to table transfers, and when easily rotated 180 degrees, can act as table safety rails. Side rails (99501) are required for table mounting. To see the Brewer Table with grab bars mounted see the IMAGES.
Brewer Assist Power Exam Tables are proudly made in the USA
|Length Range||69" - 90"|
|Power or Manual Back||Power|
|Power Source||115VAC, 60Hz|
|Includes||5" leg rest; Paper roll holder; Side/Seat rails|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Height Range||19" - 40"|