Brewer FLEX 5700 Access Pneumatic Back Exam Table, Standard Upholstery
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Convenient foot controls
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint allows professionals to move closer to patients
- Manually-adjustable pneumatic back
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density supportive upholstery for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
The Brewer FLEX 5700 Access Pneumatic Back Exam Table is a new approach to medical examination tables, with a compact footprint and a basic, economical design that can be customized to suit any facility. Tax deductions and credits may be available to reduce costs - see the DOWNLOADS Section above. A powered lift easily converts the Brewer FLEX from chair to table height and can lift patients weighing up to 700 lbs. The compact base of the Exam Table allows personnel to get closer to their patient, for better ergonomics during eamination and procedures. Foot controls adjust the FLEX Examination Table from an ADA-compliant height of 18 inches, ideal for patient transfers, to a maximum of 37 inches. The pneumatic back of the FLEX 5700 Table is manually adjusted with a hand lever to lay flat to provide a full-length table.
The Access Medical Exam Table is available in a choice of standard upholstery colors, special upgrade upholstery colors, and fire-resistant upholstery that complies with California Fire Code CAL-133. Brewer's upholstery is seamless, stain-resistant, and provides multi-density support for the comfort of patients. A table paper dispenser on the back of the Adjustable Exam Table accommodates 18-inch rolls, with storage space in the front drawer for six more rolls - See related products below.
Brewer's FLEX Bariatric Table is designed to keep patients safe during use. An anti-tamper power switch enables the table to be deactivated when not in use, preventing accidental movement. The Medical Table features sensors to prevent moving parts from injuring patients or users. All FLEX actuators operate at a low voltage for patient safety. The Electric Exam table is powered by a single detachable power cord, allowing for easy connection and disconnection to power. The 5700 by Brewer complied with ISO 13485:2003 and is UL 60601-1 approved.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables can be customized with a powered back and/or pelvic tilting, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - See Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including ergonomic stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available - See accessories below. The grab bars are stable for patient support and can swivel out for wheelchair transfers. A SafeGlide™ leg rest extensions provides greater comfort and support for patients.
The 5700 Pneumatic Exam Table is proudly made in the USA.