Brewer FLEX 5801 Access Power Back Exam Table, Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet, Standard Upholstery
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Adjustable powered back reduces strain on professional
- Convenient foot controls
- Return-to-chair feature activated by a single button
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint ergonomically positions staff close to patient
- Features pelvic tilt and drawer heater for OB/GYN, urology, and specialties
- Built-in 115 VAC hospital grade outlet
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density supportive upholstery for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
The Brewer FLEX 5801 Access Power Back Exam Table with Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet is a powerful piece of equipment for medical professionals, providing an affordable, adaptable table with a compact footprint. Tax credits and deductions may be available for your facility to further reduce costs. The Examination Table's power lift is capable of lifting up to 700 lbs from a seated chair position to a raised, flat table position. The powered back and the foot controls prevent strain on the professional's back. The 18-inch low height is ideal for patient wheelchair transfers, while the 37-inch high height allows for convenient examinations and procedures. A single button can be used to return the FLEX table to its original chair position.
The 5801 FLEX Table is suited to OB/GYN, urology, and specialty facilities, with the inclusion of a pelvic tilt mechanism, a drawer/seat heater, and a built-in 115 VAC hospital-grade outlet for accessories. A SafeGlide™ leg rest extension comfortably supports patients' legs, with ergonomic exam stirrups available for extra versatility. For patient hygiene, an 18-inch table paper roll can be dispensed from a dispenser on the back. The front storage drawer of the Brewer FLEX Access Table can hold up to 6 table paper rolls, as well as general supplies and equipment. The Adjustable Exam Table is powered by a single detachable power cord.
Brewer's 5801 Power Exam Table is safe for patients, with low-voltage actuators and sensors on moving parts to prevent accidental injury. Personnel can use an anti-tamper power switch to disable all movement of the Brewer Table, ideal for preventing movement during examinations or procedures. The multi-density upholstery of the Examination tables is comfortable for patients and available in a variety of colors. Special upholstery colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery are also available. The Brewer Exam Table Upholstery is seamless and stain-resistant, making it easy to clean. FLEX Exam Tables are UL 60601-1 approved and constructed in compliance with ISO 13485:2003.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables is designed for users to customize and add to their table. Models are available with a pneumatic back and/or without the pelvic tilt, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available for the 5801 - See accessories below. The safety grab bars provide patients with a secure handhold and can be swiveled away for easy wheelchair transfers.