UMF Medical 4070 Power Exam Table
The UMF power exam table is designed to bring extended benefits to your healthcare practice. This unit provides an enhanced safety and accessibility to your patients, creating a comfortable environment for users. Extra storage space, many adjustable features and optimal size add great practical value and help deliver a real patient-centric care.
Manual or Power Back: With the choice of manual or power back options, the table features a 7? pelvic tilt and one touch, easy-glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions and a friction lock for the length adjustment. The backrest has an air-spring assisted manual back adjustment feature. There is either a two-function foot control (#4070-650-100) or magnetic hand control (4070-650-200 & 4070-650-300) with two programmable table positioning buttons and a return-to-home function. The electro-mechanical actuator system ensures efficient speed.
OneTouch WheelBase: The UMF onetouch wheelbase represents the leading-edge technology in every single detail. The Base allows moving the table with no effort, no harm done to your staff as when having to lift up or push the heavy furniture pieces. The wheel base provides easy sliding without any damage to your floor surface which you can now keep clean both around and under the table. After the table is positioned, the base can be locked for steady placement and patient safety.
Receptacle: The 110V hospital grade electric receptacle with child safety cover is offered by UMF Medical as an optional accessory. It is not only mandatory at the facilities that deal with children, but is also vitally important for the prevention of shocks and burns. Make your work environment stress-free and be at the forefront of the safety measures by preventing electrical injuries.
Drawer Warmer: The drawer warmer is an excellent feature that benefits both the caregiver and a patient. It helps to save time and optimize the carried out procedures that require the use of warm towels and other accessories.Features
- OneTouch WheelBase Integrated Central-Locking Caster System
- Hand Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning System 2 Programmable Positions & Return-to-Home
- Power Hi-Lo with smooth moving articulating back adjustment
- Dual Electro-Mechanical Actuator System for Efficient Speed
- 18"-21" paper roll holder (53.3cm)
- 650lb (294.84kg) Patient Weight Capacity
- Low Access ADA Height 18.5" ( ?0.5") 46.9cm (?1.27cm)
- Pelvic Tilt (7?)
- Drain pan: stainless steel 1.5" deep (3.81cm)
- Front storage drawer
- Side storage drawer - reversible
- Prefix Protective Finish
- Stirrups with four lateral positions, adjustable length
- Front leg cushion for patient comfort
- Heavy gauge steel extension leg pull-out to accommodate all patient heights
- Drawer warmer
- Hospital grade receptacle 110V with child safety cover (patient left)
- 3 year limited warranty
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Easy-clean powder coat enamel surfaces