UMF Medical Bariatric Power Procedure Table, Base Model, Standard Upholstery, Slim Back Cushion
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs (294.83 kg)
- Low access height of 18.5 in (46.99 cm)
- Trendelenburg position
- Four Power Functions: Hi-Lo, Back, Tilt, Leg Lift & Extension
- Hand Control with two programmable positioning buttons
- Return-to-home button
- Removable Seamless Upholstered Cushion
- Double-Articulating Headrest
- Dual Electro-Mechanical Actuator System raises and lowers chair
- Interchangeable Headrest Options
- Hospital-Grade Electrical Receptacle with Child Safety Cover
- Concealed Paper Roll Holder
- Available in Slim (4010) and Wide (4011) back cushion
- Proudly made in the USA
- Infintely Adjustable Stirrups
- Lithotomy and Semi-Fowler Positions
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Foot Control with two programmable positioning buttons and return-to-home button
- OneTouch™ easy-moving wheelbase
Power Exam Table 4011 and 4011F
4010-650-200 and 4011-650-200 Include
4010-650-300 and 4011-650-300 Include
The UMF Medical Bariatric Power Procedure Tables are designed with accessibility to the head and neck area in mind. With a minimum height of just 18.5 inches and an impressive weight capacity of 650 lbs, the UMF Exam Table accomodates patients with limited mobility and ensures that the Exam Table can be used safely. The UMF Bariatric Exam Table contains an easily adjustable double-articulating headrest with interchangeable headrest options, allowing for comforatable and accurate positioning of the patient.
The UMF Medical Examination Tables features four power functions: Hi-Lo, Back,Tilt and Leg Extension. The UMF Patient Exam Table utilizes a dual electro-mechanical actuator system which efficiently raises and lowers the chair. The UMF Power Exam Table can be raised or lowered using the OneTouch™ magnetic hand controls, which can program up to two different heights and be recalled with a press of a button. A return-to-home button automatically returns the table to the default position. The Bariatric Power Procedure Table is also able to tilt into a Trendelenburg position, allowing for pelvic surgery and shock treatment for patients. The UMF Bariatric Exam Table contains a seamless upholstered cushion that can be removed for easy cleaning and prevent cross contamination. A hospital-grade receptacle with a child safety cover is conveniently located at the side of the table, as well as a paper roll holder which conveniently keeps wide table paper on-hand.
The 4011 and 4011F Bariatric Exam Tables have the added benefit of Lithotomy and Semi-Fowler positions in addition to the Trendelenburg position. Adjustable stirrups and a stainless steel drain pan are also included.
The 4010-650-200 and 4011-650-200 have the added benefit of foot control in addition to hand control, which features two programmable positions and a return-to-home button.
The 4010-650-300 and 4011-650-300 Medical Exam Tables contain all of the features of the other models, while improving infection control by utilizing the innovative OneTouch™ WheelBase. By engaging the wheels with a press of the foot, medical personnel can easily roll the exam table around the room, allowing the regular cleaning required for a sanitary exam room, and can be locked into place for important exams and procedures.
The Power Exam Tables come with a choice of slim (4010) and wide (4011) back cushion for additional patient comfort.
UMF Power Exam Tables are proudly made in the USA.