UMF power100 Hi-Lo Examination Table, Power Backrest, Standard Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs
- ADA compliant low access height of 18.5 inches
- Powered hi-lo
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for efficient speed
- Foot controls
- Top removes for easy cleaning and replacement
- Seamless upholstery with antimicrobial guard
- 7° Pelvic tilt
- 12 gauge steel extendable leg pull-out
- Leg cushion elevates 10°
- Easy glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions
- Stirrup length adjustable with friction locks
- Large front storage drawer with protective leg cushion
- Plastic drain pan
- Paper roll holder for 18-21 inch table paper
- 4070-650-100 includes a manual backrest and two-button foot control
- 4040-650-100 includes a power backrest and four-button foot control
- CAL-133 Fire Retardant Upholstery/Fabric combination available on F models
- Proudly made in the USA
UMF Standard Series Power Hi-Lo Examination Tables accommodate more patients with a weight capacity of 650 lbs and a lowered height of just 18.5 inches. The Exam Tables also facilitate cleaning with seamless antimicrobial upholstery.
The 4000-650-100 Power Exam Tables have an impressive weight capacity of 650 lbs, easily accommodating most patients. The user can easily raise and lower the Power Table using the foot controls. The ADA compliant Power Table lowers to 18.5 inches off the ground for ease in accessibility. Dual electro-mechanical actuators are utilized for efficiency.
The ergonomic leg extension pullout comfortably supports patients, and can elevate to an angle of 10°. The stirrups have four lateral positions and utilize friction locks for adjustable length. The seat can be adjusted to a 7° pelvic tilt with a quick one-step adjustment.
The ExamTables aid with infection control. The antimicrobial upholstery is seamless and easily cleaned. A silver antimicrobial paint option is also available - See accessories below. The entire upholstered seat top is easily removable for replacement and deep cleaning. A paper roll holder fits table paper 18 - 21 inches (45.7 - 53.3 cm) wide. A plastic drain pan is included and stores below the upholstered leg extension for ease of access. A large front drawer behind the upholstered front bumper conveniently stores supplies at point-of-use.
Two-options are available for the backrest. 4070-650-100 includes a two function foot control and a backrest that is raised and lowered manually with air-spring assistance. 4040-650-100 includes a four function foot control and a powered backrest. Additionally, the 4040-650-100F and 4070-650-100F Exam Tables feature a CAL-133 Fire Retardant Foam/Upholstery combination.
UMF Standard Series Power Hi-Lo Examination Tables are proudly made in the USA.