UMF power200 Hi-Lo Examination Table, Power Backrest, Standard Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs
- ADA compliant low access height of 18.5 inches
- Powered hi-lo
- Foot controls
- Two programmable positioning buttons
- Return-to-home button
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system
- Hospital grade receptacle 110V with child safety cover
- Top removes for easy cleaning and replacement
- Seamless upholstery with antimicrobial guard
- 7° Pelvic tilt
- 12 gauge steel extendable leg pull-out
- Leg cushion elevates 10°
- Easy glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions
- Stirrup length adjustable with friction locks
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Large front storage drawer with protective leg cushion
- Large rear storage drawer
- Paper roll holder for 18-21 inch table paper
- 4070-650-200 includes a manual backrest and two-button foot control
- 4040-650-200 includes a power backrest and a four-button foot control
- CAL-133 Fire Retardant Upholstery/Fabric combination available on F models
- Proudly made in the USA
UMF Premium Series Power Hi-Lo Examination Tables have a minimum height of just 18.5 inches and an impressive weight capacity of 650 lbs, easily accommodating most patients. The colored upholstery is seamless and anti-microbial, helping create a clean and sterile environment.
The weight capacity of 650 lbs easily supports most patients, and the ergonomic leg pad extends and elevates to an angle of 10° for optimal patient comfort. The 4000-650-200 Power Exam Table lowers to just 18.5 inches off the ground, meeting all ADA requirements and accommodating patients with limited mobility. Dual electro-mechanical actuators efficiently raise and lower the Exam Table. The two stirrups have four lateral placements, and friction locks allow for an infinite selection in lengths. The seat has a simple one-step pelvic tilt of 7°.
Medical personnel may easily raise or lower the table height with either the foot controls or the innovative OneTouch Patient Positioning™ system. With the OneTouch™ system remote, the user has two programmable table positions and a return-to-home button. With a press of a button, the table will automatically raise or lower to the selected position, freeing the medical professional to attend to the patient. A hospital grade 110V receptacle is conveniently located on the side of the table, safely protected by a child safety cover. Under the leg extension pullout is a durable stainless steel drain pan. Behind the upholstered front bumper is a large front drawer, conveniently storing supplies at the point-of-use. The rear drawer is reversible, allowing the user to open drawer from either side of the table.
The 4000-650-200 Power Exam Tables have antimicrobial seamless upholstery, easily cleaned and sanitized. A SilverSan antimicrobial paint option is also available - See accessories below. The Table also includes a built-in pillow top, supporting the patient's head and reducing the need for pillows. If deep cleaning or replacement is necessary, the entire cushioned top is easily removed without the use of tools. A paper roll holder under the head of the table conveniently fits table paper 18-21 inches (45.7 - 53.3 cm) wide.
An optional upgrade is the OneTouch WheelBase™ - See accessories below. Medical personnel can engage the wheels with the foot switch and easily roll the Power Table. This innovative feature allows medical personnel to clean and sanitize the area under the Medical Exam Table.
4070-650-200 Hi-Lo Exam Tables include a two function foot control and a manual backrest. 4040-650-200 Hi-Lo Exam Tables include a four function foot control and a power backrest. Additionally, the 4040-650-200F and 4070-650-200F Exam Tables feature a CAL-133 Fire Retardant Foam/Upholstery combination.
UMF Premium Series Power Hi-Lo Examination Tables are proudly made in the US