GF Health Products Lumex LF2090 Bariatric Sit-to-Stand Easy Lift, LF2090-31409
- 600 lbs weight capacity
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Designed to provide quick, safe assistance to those who have trouble standing
- Ergonomic foot pedal base opening
- Easy-to-grip large handles for maneuvering
- Lower base height of 6 inches
- Rubber coated base
- Adjustable knee pad
- Quick release removable foot platform
- Hand pendant controls with hook
- Audible alarm for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Interchangeable battery works with other Lumex Easy lifts
- Emergency stop button
- Powder-coated white finish
- Accessory storage bag included for slings and charger
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
Secure and safe for both users and caregivers, the Lumex Bariatric Easy Lift reduces risk in patient transfers. Designed to provide quick, safe assistance to those with lower strength who have trouble standing. Individuals using the Standing Sling must be able to support some of their own weight. The 24V DC motor easily pulls patients from a seating position to standing. A hand pendant controls the Lift Stand and has hooks to hang on the Lift frame for easy storage.
Lumex LF2020 Sit-to-Stand Easy Lift is designed for strength and stability, with a heavy-gauge, powder-coated steel construction and lower base height, able to support up to 600 lbs. The Bariatric Patient Lift features large, easy-to-grip handles for easy maneuvering and a unique foot pedal base opening for convenient operation, making them the caregiver's choice for hospitals and nursing homes. A rubber coating on the base protects walls and furniture in any setting.
The Lumex Electric Patient Lift is also a paragon of patient comfort with an adjustable knee pad unit and a quick release removable foot platform. Safety features include an easy access emergency stop button and a warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels. Complete with accessory storage bag for slings and charger.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|