Health o meter 2650KL Bariatric Wheelchair Scale
Not Included: 6 AA batteries.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs (454 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Platform Dimensions: 31.5 x 31.5 x 2 in (LxWxH)
- 1000 lb (454 kg) capacity
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- Keypad entry, BMI, Manual Tare, Zero, Auto-Off, Auto-Hold, Reweigh, Hold/Release
- USB Port for EMR/EHR connectivity
- Remote display for hand-held, wall or table mounting
- Displays in lb/oz or kg
- 0.75 inch LCD display
- Non-slip platform and dual ramps
- Platform with wheels for mobility
- AC Adapter (included) or 6 AA Battery power (not included)
The Health o meter 2650KL Bariatric Wheelchair Scale has an incredible 1000 lb (454 kg) capacity with a graduation of 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg). The Scale uses microprocessor motion sensing technology to accurately determine the actual weight of a moving patient. The results can be displayed in lbs or kg on a 0.75 inch LCD display which is capable of being hand held, wall mounted or placed on a flat surface for ease of use. The 2650KL Dual Ramp Wheelchair Scale is also EMR/EHR compatible via the USB port. Functions include: LB/KG conversion, LB/KG lock out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero out/ Tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Auto zero, Auto off.
The Bariatric Ramp Scale features a ramp on either side of the large platform for the safety and comfort of bariatric and wheelchair bound patients. The platform measures 31.5 x 31.5 x 2 ( 80 x 80 x 5) (LxWxH) and has 2 built in wheels for easy mobility. The Digital Ramp Scale is powered by the AC Adapter (included) or by 6 AA batteries (not included).
|Manufacturer||Health O Meter|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Style||w/ 34.75" x 32.25" Ramp|
|Dimensions Detail||Ramp: 10" (W) x 31 1/4" (D)|
|Capacity||1,000 lbs. / 454 kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited|