Welch Allyn 6154-XXF-B 6154 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale with Standard weight (lb/kg), Data Port, and Flush-Mounted Readout
The Scale-Tronix line of in-floor scales are recessed into the ground, making it easy to measure patients in wheelchairs. All in-floor Scales come with the Rough-in Frame, and the frame ships two weeks before the scale for pre-installation requirements.
Handrail not included.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
You need fast, accurate weight measurement. Your patients need low-profile solutions designed to help reduce their fall risks and support wide-ranging weights. The Welch Allyn 6154-XXF-B integrated scale is designed to deliver both. Scale-Tronix in-floor integrated scales are recessed in the ground, making the platforms level with the floor for easy-access, multi-purpose weighing.
- All models display weight on a wall-mounted digital readout.
- Allow quick reweighs while patients are still on the scale.
- Weigh a continuous stream of patients without re-zeroing.
- Recall feature retains the last weight reading.
- No need to zero scales before weighing, even with the patient on the scale during power-up.
|Resolution||0.1 lb / 100 gm|
|Platform Size||35" (W) x 54" (D)|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Capacity||825 Lb / 375 Kg|
|Country of Origin||US|