Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 6/12-Channel ECG
- 10-lead, 6/12-channel acquisition and analysis
- One-button operation
- Backlit display for easy preview of ECG quality
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Full size 8 x 11 inch reports (A4)
- Automatic and manual mode
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV and MVV
- Stores traces for up to 40 patient
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts for up to 3 hours
- RS-232 interface for data transmission
- Includes interpretation software
- 10 Lead Patient Cable
- 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters
- 500 Disposable Electrodes
- 1 pack of paper
- Power Cable
- Operating Manual
The Cardiovit AT-2 ECG provides fast and accurate 10-lead recording and analysis with a high-resolution, backlit LCD screen. VGA output to an external display, 350 ECG memory, wired ethernet connectivity, and optional wireless networking and spirometry.
The Schiller AT-2 Plus prints real time 6-channel traces as well as 12-channel reports. The built-in screen provides a preview of ECG quality and spirometry curves. The ECG also features copy functions, multiple recording rates, automatic and manual modes, and includes built-in interpretation.
The AT-2 Plus includes a 10-lead patient cable, electrode adapters, disposable electrodes, paper, and operating manual, and is compatible with a variety of storage and mounting solutions (See accessories below for details).