Brewer Design 2052 Dental Assistant Exam Stools, Stitched Upholstery, Left, with Backrest
- Stitched Upholstery
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Comfortable 4 inch thick round seat cushion
- Ratcheted body support arm with a choice of either left or right side placement
- Adjustable footrest for comfortable foot placement
- 2052BL, 2052BLV, 2052BR, 2052BRV - feature a one inch thick contoured backrest
- Aseptic backrest is seamless to prevent fluids from entering upholstery
- Pneumatic adjustable height
- Powder coated aluminum base
- 5 poly-tread twin swivel caster wheels
- Choice of stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery
- Vacuum Upholstery is formed to the stool for a seamless, air-tight design
- Proudly made in the USA
Model Number Notations
- B - Backrest
- L - Left Body Support
- R - Right Body Support
- V - Vacuum Upholstery
Brewer Design 2052 Dental Assistant Exam Stools provide dentists and dental assistants with a comfortable 16 inch wide x 4 inch thick round seat cushion that has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. For added comfort, the Assistant Chair features a body support arm along with a footrest. Dental Assistant Stools are ideal for all dental offices, dental colleges, and orthodontic offices.
Dental Assistant Chairs feature a ratcheted body support arm with a choice of either left or right side placement upon order. Assistant Exam Stools also feature an adjustable foot ring for comfortable foot placement. A pneumatic height adjustment which allows the Stools to be raised from 20 to 26 inches. Dental Exam Stools have a powder coated aluminum base that is 24 inches in diameter and has 5 casters with polyurethane treads for easy mobility.
Dental Assistant Stools are available with a choice of stitched upholstery or seamless vacuum formed upholstery. Upholstery that is vacuum formed features a seamless, air tight fit for a premium look. Models 2052BL, 2052BLV, 2052BR, and 2052BRV feature a one inch thick contoured backrest with aseptic shroud. The aseptic shroud is seamless to prevent fluids such as cleaning solutions from entering the upholstery.
Brewer Design Dental Exam Stools are proudly made in the USA.