Brewer-Design 9520 Premium Dental Assistant Chairs with Low Profile Backrest, Standard Upholstery, Left Body Support
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Dynamic Motion seat strengthens back muscles and improves stamina
- Low-profile backrest wraps around body for comfortable support
- Backrest tilts and adjusts height independently of stool
- Choice of left or right padded, ratcheted body support
- Seat features waterfall front to avoid pinching and circulation loss
- Supportive HybriGel™ Foam seat comfortably distributes weight
- Seat and backrest are synchronized for neutral posture and muscular health
- Pelvic tilt provides flexibility and comfort through a range of motion
- Adjustable foot ring provides resting place for legs
- Height-adjustable from 24 to 32"
- Three paddle controls provide a variety of adjustments
- Available in standard or seamless upholstery with a variety of color options
- Five-caster base with hooded, dual-wheel casters
- Proudly made in the USA
Brewer-Design 9500 Premium Dental Assistant Chairs with Low Profile Backrest are designed with dental assistants and similar professionals in mind. The 9500 Series Dental Chairs are designed for comfort and ergonomic support with a 250 lb weight capacity. Each Dental Chair supports the user in back and in front with a low-profile, wrap-around backrest and a choice of left or right padded and ratcheted body support. Brewer's Dynamic Motion Technology features a tilting, adjustable seat that strengthens the core muscles and improves user stamina. The 9500 Ergonomic Stools' backrests tilt and adjust their height independently of the seat to provide optimal lumbar support. The Dental Assistant Stools feature synchronized seats and backrests to promote a neutral posture and optimal muscular health.
The seats of the Brewer-Design Premium Exam Stools feature pelvic tilt mechanism for flexibility and comfort through a full range of motion, with waterfall fronts to prevent users' legs from being pinched or losing circulation. Dental Hygiene Chair seats are constructed with cool, supportive HybriGel™ foam that comfortably distributes weight, overlaid with the choice of standard or seamless upholstery in many color options. Brewer-Design Assistant Stools are height-adjustable from 24 to 32" with an adjustable foot ring for leg comfort. Three paddle levers enact precise adjustments to the seat height, back support position, and tilt for the best ergonomic position.
9500 Dental Chairs are fully mobile on a five-leg base with hooded, dual-wheel casters. The 9500 Series Premium Dental Chairs are proudly made in the USA.