Gendron 7700 Attendant Ride Bariatric Power Patient Transport, 7700-51396
- Weight capacity of 800 lbs (364 kg)
- Flip down standing platform for attendant
- Attendant joystick control
- Fully proportional joystick control
- Five maximum speed settings
- Intelligent speed control system
- Electric brakes automatically engage when joystick is released or power is lost
- On-board computer safety checks at up to 100 times per second
- All solid state electronics
- Battery gauge indicates status of the control system
- Automatic battery isolation while charging
- Includes UL Approved automatic battery charger
- Adjustable armrests and footrests
- Premium grade nylon upholstery
- Rear wheel drive
- Foam-filled rear tires
- Proudly made in the USA
Gendron 7700 Attendant Ride Bariatric Power Patient Transport features a total weight capacity of 800 lbs (364 kg) and a flip-down ride platform with rear controls. Caregivers can ride on the back flip-down platform and control the unit themselves, allowing for safe and effortless patient transportation.
A 26 inch wide side seat easily accommodates the needs of most patients. The sturdy attendant ride platform has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. The large, 13 inch rear tires are foam-filled for maximum strength and endurance. The armrest and leg rests are adjustable for patient comfort. The upholstery is premium grade nylon. The electronic components are all rugged solid state technology.
The 7700 Attendant Ride Patient Transport uses two electric motors to drive at a maximum speed of 4 mph. The joystick offers fully proportionate control: the attendant only has to point the joystick in the desired direction. The attendant can easily program the unit's maximum speed with five selections available. The intelligent speed system minimizes the effects of different types of terrain and slopes.
Advanced safety features help keep the patient safe. The Bariatric Transport Chair is specifically engineered to have a low center of gravity. The electric brakes automatically engage a few seconds after the joystick is released, ensuring that the patient will always come to a safe stop. In the event of a power failure, the brakes will automatically engage, safely locking the unit into position. The attendant may then manually release the brakes and push the Transport Chair. The onboard computer performs up to 100 safety checks per minute. In the rare event that a malfunction or fault is detected, the Power Patient Transport will safely come to a halt. Rear anti-tip wheels help protect against falls.
Gendron 7700 Attendant Ride Bariatric Power Patient Transport is proudly made in the USA.