- Thick, 10 mil, latex design provides maximum protection and durability
- 11 inches long for greater coverage
- Puncture resistant
- High elasticity
- Polymer coated
- Textured fingertips
- Powder free
- Sold by the case of 10 boxes of 50 gloves
- Small, medium, large, and x-large sizes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D3578 specifications
- NFPA 1999-2008 Certified
- HCPCS code A4927
Dynarex High Risk Latex Exam Gloves offer maximum protection and are puncture resistant, durable, and comfortable, making them useful for any emergency medical procedure. These latex exam gloves are NFPA 1999-2008 certified and feature a longer length of 11 inches for added protection, making them ideal for first responders. Dynarex High-Risk Gloves are highly elastic, powder free, and white in color.
These Latex Gloves meet or exceed ASTM D3578 specifications. The Latex Examination Gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, and x-large with a 10 mil thickness. Sold by the case of 10 boxes with 50 gloves to a box.