Cincinnati Surgical Non-Sterile Disposable Scalpels
- Available in a variety of blade styles
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Each blade has a flexible cover for user protection
- Medium surface finish
- Narrow grinding angle promotes higher initial keenness
- Scalpel is packaged with VCI paper to prevent corrosion
- Each scalpel inspected twice before leaving the factory
- Packaged 100 per box
Cincinnati Surgical Non-Sterile Stainless Steel Disposable Scalpels are crafted from high grade British surgical steel resulting in exceptional sharpness and durability. Stainless Steel Scalpel Blades are non-rusting and have a higher initial sharpness then their carbon steel counterparts. The narrow grinding angle used on these Medical Scalpels promotes a higher initial keenness. Each of these Disposable Scalpel Blades has a flexible blade cover to help protect the user from sharps injuries. These Medical Blades have a smooth texture due to a medium surface finishing procedure. Disposable Scalpels are available in a variety of blade shapes and sizes.
Disposable Surgical Instruments go through a double visual inspection twice before leaving the factory. Cincinnati Surgical Scalpels are packaged with VCI paper to protect the blades from corrosion. These Scalpels are packaged 100 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|