Cincinnati Surgical Swann-Morton SMSGD Disposable Skin Graft Scalpel, Sterile, SMSGD-61234
- Ideal for burns and reconstructive surgery procedures
- Non-rusting blade
- Easy to grip handle
- CE mark
- High surface finishing ensures smooth texture
- Narrow grinding angle promotes higher initial keenness
- Blade is packaged with VCI paper to prevent corrosion
- Each scalpel inspected twice before leaving the factory
- Packaged 10 per box
Swann-Morton SMSGD Sterile Disposable Skin Graft Scalpels are constructed from non-rusting stainless steel. These Medical Scalpels have a smooth texture due to a high surface finish. The narrow grinding angle used on this Surgical Scalpel results in higher initial keenness. The double-edged blade design of the SMSGD makes it ideal for use in burn treatment and reconstructive procedures. This Skin Graft Blade has a handle that is easy for the user to grip. SMSGD Scalpels can be easily disposed of in most sharps containers. Each SDG Scalpel is stamped with a CE mark.
Swann-Morton Blades are visually inspected twice before leaving the factory. Disposable Scalpels are packaged with VCI to help protect the blade from corrosion. These Surgical Scalpels are packaged 10 per box.
|Manufacturer||Cincinnati Surgical Company|