Chattanooga Intelect Ultrasound Gel
- Ultrasound and electronic coupling agent
- Hypo-allergenic, water-soluble, greaseless, and non staining
- Available in standard or highly conductive gel
- Available in a variety of sizes and quantities
- 5 L container includes an empty 8 oz container for convenient use
- Proudly made in the USA
Chattanooga Conductor Ultrasound Gel is ideal for hospitals and clinics. The Conductor Ultrasound Gel is a perfect treatment solution.
Chattanooga Intelect Ultrasound Gel is a viscous ultrasound and electronic coupling agent. Available in a standard or a highly conductive gel, Intelect Gel is ideal for both diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasounds. For patient safety and comfort, Chattanooga Ultrasonic Gel is hypo-allergenic, greaseless, and water-soluble to prevent stains. Sonography Gel is ideal for analysis, neuromuscular stimulation, and therapy treatments.
Intelect Gel is safe for both people and for ultrasound machinery. The standard Ultrasound Gel ships in a 5 liter container, while the Conductive Gel is available in a 5 liter container, a single 8.5 oz container, or a case of 8.5 oz containers. Each 5 liter package also comes with an 8.5 oz dispenser bottle. Ultrasonic Gel is proudly made in the USA.