Core Products FIB-204 Air Core Cervical Pillow, FIB-204-69502
- Air pump for adjustability
- Second lobe for traditional fiber support
- Great alternative to cervical pillows
- 24" x 16" size fits most standard pillowcases
- Helps in maintaining proper alignment of the spine
- Trapezoid shape in the center
- Perfect for users who sleep on their backs
- Cradles head while built-in neck roll firmly supports the neck
- Side lobes support head and neck in a natural position for side sleepers
- Fibers are highly resilient and spring back after compression
- Soft and breathable cotton blended cover
- Proudly made in the USA
Core Products FIB-204 Air Core Cervical Pillow helps promote proper alignment of the spine and has a unique pump which allows users to adjust the level of support provided. Through squeezing the pump, air can be added to one of the Cervical Pillow's lobes to increase firmness and support while the other lobe serves as a traditional fiber support. By allowing users to control their level of support, the Air Core Pillow serves as a great alternative to standard Cervical Pillows and usually requires less adjustment time.
The Adjustable Pillow is 24" x 16" and fits most standard pillowcases. A trapezoid shape in the center gently cradles the users head while the top and bottom rolls support their necks making the Support Pillow perfect for back sleepers. Benefits for side sleepers are also provided by The Cervical Support Pillow through the side lobes which support the head and neck in a natural position during side sleep. The Cervical Neck Support Pillow is filled with highly resilient fibers that spring back after compression and has a soft, breathable cotton blended cover.
Core Products Cervical Pillows are proudly made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Core Products International|