Hausmann A9041 Treatment Table
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Laminate shelf and open storage cabinet
- Upholstered top with 2 in high-density foam
- High pressure laminate legs, apron, and h-Brace
- Legs have protective black vinyl scuff caps
- Attach or detach legs quickly and easily with heavy-duty 0.3125 in bolts into metal threaded inserts
- Easily tighten and re-tighten bolts as needed in enhanced leg hardware system
- Optional gas spring backrest and drawer - See accessories below
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 5 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak or 5904 Wild Cherry
- Upholstery: 9 Pro-FORM Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
The Hausmann A9041 Treatment Table provides a sturdy, uncompromising surface for physical therapy and rehabilitation procedures. The Hausmann A9041 Treatment Table features a laminate shelf and an open storage cabinet for staff convenience. Hausmann Model A9041 is engineered to safely support weights up to 400 lbs with a 30 by 78 in upholstered top, providing a dependable work surface to comfortably accommodate patients of various sizes. Its upholstered top is crafted from Pro-FORM Vinyl to increase firmness and provide a durable covering for the 2 in high density foam platform. Pro-FORM Vinyl is offered in nine different colors, while the high pressure laminate is offered in Natural Oak or Wild Cherry.
Hausmann Treatment Tables also feature the all new enhanced leg hardware system allowing for simplified detachment of legs with heavy duty 0.3125 in bolts into metal-threaded inserts for a stable, dependable connection. Hausmann Treatment Tables feature high pressure laminate legs, stabilized by an h-brace and apron to eliminate wobbling and loosening legs over time. The A9041 features protective black vinyl scuff caps, not only to protect the edges of the legs, but also to provide a smooth edged surface capable of sliding over hard flooring and short-nap carpeting.
The A9041 is available with an optional gas spring backrest which is 30 in long and capable of increasing the backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees with an easily accessible release knob on each side of the table - See accessories below. Hausmann's QuickShip Program guarantees to ship the A9041from their factory 5 business days after receipt of an approved order. Additional transit times vary by destination and carrier. The QuickShip Guarantee is for a maximum of three similar items.
Hausmann Industries is focused on promoting a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process by use of solar energy, specialized recycling programs, and additional efforts to conserve paper and energy. Dedicated to domestic manufacturing, Hausmann Industries has supplied USA made products since 1955 and is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment.